Video New Muslims After 911 Allison Poole & Barbara Cartabuke Muslim after september 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abu Muslim

i read some people writing that the imam hugging the revert sister is a little, insignificant detail,how can u put commiting such a big sin as hugging or touching a non mehrem as a little, insignificant detail,i dont blame the revert sister cos she is new to islam and doesent know any better, but the imam! he is supposed to be a alim, the problem today is that people only see very big sins as bad but dont see lilltle sins like this as anything bad, i remember one scholer saying that a lot of people will enter hell fire because of small sins and not big sins, because, when a person commits a major sin they will see it a major sin and something bad and will make tawbah, because of this there is more chance of allah forgiving them and that person leaving the major sin, but when people commit small sins, a lot of people dont see them as aything bad or a sin at all, because of which they will not make tawbah from the small sin and these small sins will keep building up and become a big sin on the day of judgement, and will cause them to enter the fire of hell. Also if we come with this attitude that there is notting wrong with non mehrem's hugging each other, this will lead to fornication and adultary, like it already has done in the muslim society only because a lot of muslims think that non mehrem's hugging each other or being with each other is a little, insignificant detail, this is what the non muslims believe, and this is the reason why fornication and adultry is rife in their society, there is a reason for every single command of allah and the prophet (saw), and we can in no way ever treat any command of allah and the prophet(saw) as a little, insignificant detail, if we dont or cant practice it, we should just say"may allah forgive us and help us act on quran and sunnah), not brush it off by saying it is a little, insignificant detail.
MAY ALLAH GUIDE US ALL, AMEEN, SUMA AMEEN

Abu Muslim

If i wrote anything to discredit the imam or make him seem bad, then that was not my intention, and may allah forgive me, and may the imam forgive me, because im pretty sure that the imam is a far better muslim then me overall, and does more work for the deen then me. regarding the the act of hugging a non mehrem,it is still very wrong regardless of who the non mehrem is,

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
i read some people writing that the imam hugging the revert sister is a little, insignificant detail,how can u put commiting such a big sin as hugging or touching a non mehrem as a little, insignificant detail,i dont blame the revert sister cos she is new to islam and doesent know any better, but the imam! he is supposed to be a alim, the problem today is that people only see very big sins as bad but dont see lilltle sins like this as anything bad, i remember one scholer saying that a lot of people will enter hell fire because of small sins and not big sins, because, when a person commits a major sin they will see it a major sin and something bad and will make tawbah, because of this there is more chance of allah forgiving them and that person leaving the major sin, but when people commit small sins, a lot of people dont see them as aything bad or a sin at all, because of which they will not make tawbah from the small sin and these small sins will keep building up and become a big sin on the day of judgement, and will cause them to enter the fire of hell. Also if we come with this attitude that there is notting wrong with non mehrem's hugging each other, this will lead to fornication and adultary, like it already has done in the muslim society only because a lot of muslims think that non mehrem's hugging each other or being with each other is a little, insignificant detail, this is what the non muslims believe, and this is the reason why fornication and adultry is rife in their society, there is a reason for every single command of allah and the prophet (saw), and we can in no way ever treat any command of allah and the prophet(saw) as a little, insignificant detail, if we dont or cant practice it, we should just say"may allah forgive us and help us act on quran and sunnah), not brush it off by saying it is a little, insignificant detail.
MAY ALLAH GUIDE US ALL, AMEEN, SUMA AMEEN

Assalaam-u-Alaikum Brother Saqub,

I toltally agree on your stance. I would ask the brothers and sisters, what is the biggest issue in Muslim Ummah?

Answer: Every person here is a 'selfmade' muftee. People suppose that what they think about Islam is actually right and else is wrong. The moment we give fake justifications for a sin, it will become unforgivable (or almost unforgivable). The blessing of Allah can only be availed by admitting the sin as 'sin' and asking forgiveness from Allah.

Giving arguments about a sin to prove that sin as right deed, is a fight against Allah. And the people who fight against Allah, they will not find a way out of anger of Allah SWT.

Wassalaam,
VirtualEye.

Sister June

Salaam Aleikum'
No offense to you ,but I think that is why we have so many problems in the world. Some seem to concentrate more in minial insignificant impure accusations, that in actuallity come from our inner self councious. To bad some can not only purify themselfs by not only washing their bodies but also their thoughts. Let's walk in the light not in the dark. Let's focus on the beauty of her convertion and their marriage. only Allah can be judge.

Sheba

I agree!

:tti_sister:

allaho_rebbey

[img=left]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/allison_new_york_muslim1.jpg[/img]New Muslim Reverts This Ramadan! ( Allison Poole& Barbara Cartabuke) in New York, post-9/11 CNN Interview:
More And More People are Turning to Islam, especially after 9/11. September 11 has led to the media giving Islam a lot of attention. Although, the media has mostly reported negatively about Muslims and Islam, it has made people research about Islam. This has led to many to find the Truth about Islam and readily accept it as their faith. Please link back to www.turntoislam.com when sharing these videos jazakallahu khayr.

CNN states that 1/4 of the 6 Million Muslims in the United States are Revert Muslims (Converts).
[img=right]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/barbara_new_york_muslim2.jpg[/img]
Allison Poole was Raised as a Southern Baptist Christian. She became Muslim this Ramadan. Alhamdulilah! Since becoming Muslim, she feels more at peace and finds Islam has made he life much better as she has the right belief in God. Her family is completely behind her decision, but she finds fellow Americans still misunderstand Islam and say bad things.

Barbara Cartabuke is also an American who has found Islam post 911. She was a Catholic who always felt praying to Jesus and reading Hail Mary's was wrong. When she found Islam, it was a breath of fresh air and answered all her questions regarding the reality of her existance and of true belief in God.

Many thanks and may Allah reward brother RizwanMansuri for originally sharing this video.

CNN Headline news reports on people converting to Islam post-9/11 :ma:

Please keep in mind the Sister only became Muslim a few days ago! Wasalam.

Also, the Imam shouldnt be hugging Muslim sisters. And the actual wording of the Shahada is There is no God but Allah, rather than there is no God but God, which is incorrect translation.

[vg]6811148574095827486[/vg]

Other Videos about people who Became Muslim After 9/11:

People who became Muslim Due to 9/11 (i.e. Researching About Islam):

[img=left]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/angela_colins_fox.jpg[/img]Angela Colins Muslim After September 11 on Fox News
- She Became Muslim After 9/11. She had many of her family members who died on September 11th. She studied Islamand came to find it to be quite different from what other people told her. . and the way the media percieved it to be. She reverted to Islam from her Catholic Faith. Now she is a Muslim teacher.
Be sure to check out the Aljazeera interview, which also has an American Jew who turned to Islam after September 11.
--------------------------------

[img=left]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/aljazeera_new_muslim.jpg[/img]Jewish And Catholic Women Women Become Muslim After September 11.
AlJazeera Interviews some American New Muslim women who became Muslim after 9/11. Aljazeera and FoxNews both interviewed Angela Colins, an ex-Catholic from sunny California. Safiya, who used to be an American Jew... Lost 8 of her relatives in September 11, however, this did not make her blame Islam for the actions of the perpetrators of September 11. Instead, she loved Islam and became Muslim. Having studied Islam and the Quran both women found out, that it has little to do with the extremist actions of a few lone people..... but it gives true meaning to worshipping God alone and not associating any partners with him. It is God's true message to mankind.
--------------------------------

More Videos of New Muslims and their stories Available Here
al salaam alaykom brthers and sisters, my heart get's wormer and biger evey time i see some one who was in the dark and cam to the light, al hamdo lelah alaa neamet al islam.

raihana

jannath

ASWW it's really good to hear that islam is growing faster day by day ,I hope now that this sister is wearing hijaab with niqab I would like to say that muslim sisters arent allowed to embrace or shake hands with men ,may ALLAH guide me and u to the straight path and may ALLAH unite us in jannath

shafi

shiza

Salaam Aleikum'
No offense to you ,but I think that is why we have so many problems in the world. Some seem to concentrate more in minial insignificant impure accusations, that in actuallity come from our inner self councious. To bad some can not only purify themselfs by not only washing their bodies but also their thoughts. Let's walk in the light not in the dark. Let's focus on the beauty of her convertion and their marriage. only Allah can be judge.

Sheba

thank you so much for mentioning this...:shake:...and i also didn't like what it said in the begining, " Notice brothers! new muslim is not wearing hijab"....who are you to judge??...this is what I hate about sum Muslims...they aint perfect themsleves and expect others to be so!!!

louna

assalamua laikom wrt allah wbt
alhamdulilah rabel alamine
i am verry happy for those who convert to islam ,but i the same time it is sad to see an emam hugging the sis :shymuslima1: does he not know that is not alowed in islam , lahawla wala qowata ela belah

abdulboji

This is an American Islam it is not the true Islam of God , in Islam it is prohibited to men to shake hands with women and of course more worse if you make hug or kiss them ...........because this make a way for devil act and this also disobey the Allah instructions .

to new muslims and for all muslims too , PRACTICE ISLAM WITH CORRECT GOD INSTRUCTIONS .

abdulboji

This is an American Islam it is not the true Islam of God , in Islam it is prohibited to men to shake hands with women and of course more worse if you make hug or kiss them ...........because this make a way for devil act and this also disobey the Allah instructions .

to new muslims and for all muslims too , PRACTICE ISLAM WITH CORRECT GOD INSTRUCTIONS .

IslamIsPerfect

Asalamu-alaykum. subhanALLAH,the Iman huged the girl:astag: n thats haram no1 can justify that by saying " he didnt have any bad intentions" only Allah knows whats inside our hearts but we ALL have 2 follow the blessed prophet Muhammad(saw) sunnah... and if u think of it, alot of ppl dont have knowledge enough and when they see things like this offcourse they'll think it's ok, when it NOT. we have 2 be careful about what we say, cuz it's NOT about what u or i think, but ist about what the quran says or the prophet muhammad(saw) iam happy 4 the sister but plz give ppl the right info about islam. and remember that u are responsible 4 ur wrong info about isla u give 2 ppl muslims and non-muslims, when u look at the vid. u see tha the girls r prayin with pants n the hair's not covered well,when Allah said that womens have 2 cover them self from head 2 tow, n that includins when women r praying 2. we cant miss the little things, cuz it will lead 2 the big. cuz of drops comes rain. so brothers and sisters may Allah 4give all our sins and may Allah (swa) reward us with jannah firdaws amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn

BTW : some ppl thought that the imam married her but he didnt. if u listen carefully u see that he devoted them(married them).

khalillulah

:salam2:
may Allah make her iman stronger, though the imam forgot the sunnah, regarding the issues of opposite sex, men who are not mahrim are not allowed to embrace women whether the matter is trivial or not, yes we muslims have to walk in the light rather than concentrating on mishaps, BUT THE SUNNAH SHOULD BE FOLLOWED RATHER THAN OVERLOOKED.
maasalam.

khalillulah

lol looks like self-proclaimed imam :SMILY47: :SMILY47:. ALLAH knows what the inner soul conceals, and may ALLAH forgive all our mistakes, for surely some assumptions and suspicions are considerd to be a sin. brothers and sisters imams are human being and they can sometimes be overwhelmed by intense situation like the emotional sis, the door of repentance is still open, and ALLAH is EVER FORGIVING AND EVER MERCIFUL.

maasalam

IslamIsPerfect

manshallah!!!!

gR8 :ma: :mashallah:

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

I always forget that I am advised not to shake hands with other males. It is a bad habit because I get really sensitive when I do remember not to extend my hand to a male. I always think they will think lower of me if I pull away. InshaAllah I will do better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.