poetic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As-salaamu'alaykum,

Oh na sis, dont worry about it :)
    Alhumdulillah i am well and urself? How you keeping?

Ramadhan Kareem & Mobarak!!!

May Allah (swt) hasten your pardon..strengthen your iman..perfect your practice..lengthen your hours of worship..and count you amongst those He (swt) purifies in His Month of Fasting..Ameen!
    ¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)
    ♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)♥
    ♥♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥
    ----==--Ramadan Mubarak---==---
    (_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)
    ♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'•. ¸_)♥
    ♥♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´**`'•.¸_)`'•.¸ _)♥♥

Assalamualaikum dear sister,
    hope you r doin well.Btw your daughter is very cute mashallah.I have downloaded the video and my small sister (she is 3 years old) watches it atlest 3 times a day!Infact she has memorised the whole thing and keeps repeating it the whole day mashallah.
    may allah bless u and your family.
    hugs,
    Amina Abdulmalik.
    Asalam alaikum my dear sis
    jazakallah khair for adding me dear sis
    how r u doign and ur kids?
    take care
    walikum salam
    (part 1)

:salam2: Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh sister Poetic, I hope everything is going better for you, Inshallah. :) Sorry for not replying to your message sooner, :( and please forgive me for that sister Poetic, it's just that I don't like to talk to my brothers and sisters over here unless my Iman (or how close I'm feeling to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla due to being in his worship or remembrance of him) is strong and high enough so that if Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta Alla) wills (<Inshallah, is what we can say), then maybe my words might benefit, inspire, cheer up the hearts of my brothers and sisters in Islam, and so I've been waiting for that specific time in order to reply to your message. Actually, it's time for Zuhr (the noon prayer) right now, and I'll have to start working anytime now and so I'm going to have to do Zuhr right not if I want to do it perfectly, my apologies sister, but I WILL (Inshallah) get back to talking to you soon (Inshallah).
    :salam2:
    part 2

Sister Poetic, I understand, your mother in law feels that praying is not hard, but the REASON why it isn't hard for her to pray is because she's known how to pray for YEARS, but you, are getting into practicing Islam, and so TRUST ME sister, there is NO REASON of why you should feel bad about the way you are, besides, you say that you converted to Islam a year ago, got off track, and now you're trying to get back into practicing Islam? Well sister, I myself have been a revert to Islam (I mean that when I really acknowledged in my heart that I'm a Muslim, and that Islam IS the only true religion), and it's about three years since I've really accepted Islam into my heart, but I wasn't good either; at the beginning, I was trying to practice Islam and gain knowledge in Islam, but then after I become a teenager (and starting to become different and "mature,"), I started slipping off Islam, and I was in the situation that I would only pray four times a day!
    part 3

But then I came to the conclusion that the only way that I can ever have happiness in my heart (because TRUST me, I would just wish that I would die during that time that I slipped off practicing Islam) was by obeying Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla (< Glorified and Praised he is) and submitting to him, and so I started crying to him to forgive me, and to bring me back onto the religion, but THIS TIME, that he would guide me into being the way that I should, and that way is by REALLY being his true slave, and staying away from the evil lifestyle that I was getting myself into.
    part 4

And so sister Poetic, it's good that you atleast understood the truth, that life is hard when you aren't practicing Islam and trying to obey Allah, Glorified and Praised, but now all that you need to do first is try to learn how to pray, first learn the movements (ask your husband to help you), and when you've mastered all of that, then learn the transitions (the things that you have to say before you move to the next stage in your prayer, such as what you say before going into prostration, or when you get up from prostrating, etc.), and THEN start learning and using Surah al Fatiha (the Opening Chapter), and then start to learn the differant ways that you have to pray (an example is the amount of Rak'ah, or sequences you have to go through when you are praying).
    part 5

And REMEMBER sister, do NOT feel discouraged if you are ever going slow, because remember, our Lord says this in the Quran:

"Verily! As for those who believe and do righteous deeds, certainly! We shall not let to be lost the reward of anyone who does their (righteous) deeds to the best of their abilities."
    (The Cave) 18:30
    part 6

And also, make sure that you ask your husband to help you learn how to pray, and also talk to the other sisters on this site and be around them (TRUST me, a lot of these sisters have the sweetest hearts towards their Muslim sisters).

I would suggest that you (send friend requests to and also) talk to the sisters that have posted messages on my profile, and who are on my friend's list.

I need to go right now, but I hope that my words were of benefit to you sister. And please forgive me if they weren't of any help. :(

Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh sister Poetic.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…