HIBBA2009
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• mAchaAllah...i wish i go to 3omra to...what a summer u have..so tell me sister what do u do in life....are u married...if u dont mind.........
    sorry yaarrrrrrrrrrrrr..mein kuch din sey busy hoon..sub ko chotiyan hein na ....tu kabhi hum bahar chaley jatey hein.....kabhi ami aur abu ko help chahiyee hoti hoon.........so i don't come on msn that much now
    inshallah sis i will comeonline when u do:D:D..kinda impossible since i don't know when will u come online....but i will find time for u:)...
    apna kehyal rekhna..phir bathe ho gee
    ALLAH HAFIZ
    Asalam alaikum wr wb sis Hibba
    yaar where have u been
    I msged u on msn
    sub kuch teekh tu hai na
    chalo inshallah phir bathe ho gee
    abhi mein soney jaa rehi hoon
    apna kehyal rekhna
    hugs
    walikum salam wr wb
    Wa allicum saalam dear sister

I am fine Alhamdulillah. Jazzak Allah khair for asking.:hijabi:

How are you sister? Inshallah you are fine too with Allah mercy

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:
    Assalaamu alaykum sis

I'm fine too alhamdulillah, jazaakillahu khayran for asking. just been busy thats why im not much on tti.
    I miss you tooo sisss :hearts: inshaallah i hope we will speak soon inshaAllah

Take careee :hearts:
    I love you fiLlah

Wa salaam
    As-salamu'alaykum huni

Congrats on becoming orange loOoOoOoll :D
    And apologise for not chatting on MSN. Please do not get the feeling i was ignoring you yeah? I share my MSN with someone lol, so sometimes she'll be on and sometimes me. Lol Dont ask about this "sharing" thing man... its a long story hehe :D

Love u always huni
    take care

hope to hear from you soon inshaALlah
    Wassalaam:D
    Assalamu Allaicum dear sister

Jazzak Allah khair for friendship request:):SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:
    My Allah,To You belong all Praises,You are the Light of Heaven and Earth.Praise be to You,You are mentening the Heaven and earth,to You belong all Praises.You are The Lord of Heaven and Earth,and everything which is on them.You are the Truth.Your Promisse is Truth.Your Speach is Truth.The Meeting with You is Truth.Janah is Truth.Jahannam is Truth.Day of Judgment is Truth.My Allah,I am belonging to You.In You,I belive.On You I am rely on.To You,I repent.In Your name and by Your Low I Judge.Forgive me my past and my future.Forgive me what I do in public and waht I do in secret.You are my God,and there is not God but You,La illahe IllAllah.

Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s. dua (May Allahs peace and blessing be upon him):tti_sister:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…