thariq2005
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think we met on the tube. Inshallah so what will it be the regular hot wings and chips. Aye the tower hamlet ends. lol
    ahhhhhh it works. It wasnt exclusive akhi , it was broken. :p

Im ok today, I was born in Wales but i live in London. Where are you from?
    assalaamu alaykkum dear brother,

thanks for accepting my frnd request;). insha Allah i'm going to join a ship tomorrow for my training purpose. will be sailing for 6 months, God willing. I wont be coming online :(. hoping to meet you back home. Let me know when will come here, insha Allah.
    Asslam'u alykum, akhi.

Stopping by to see how you are doing. I hope you're well, Insha'Allah.

Wa'salaam
    Alhamdulillah same really, just kinda tryin to catch up with my uni stuff, bunked a lot of lectures :cool: :p In shaAllah take care bro, wa 'alaikkumus salam wa rahmathullah
    Alhamdulilah Akhi :) Everthing is Cool.
    What me up to?...Just the Normal School and Madraasa nowadays. ;) hehe! Winter is Back! How about you Akhi? Hows things? .. family...studies?..

Getting ready for bed now so Insha Allah ta'ala catch you online soon. Take Care Akh! ;)

Wassalam. :)
    Assalamu Alykum Akhi. :)

How you doing? Long time no talk :(
    Hope your well Insha Allah.

Your Brother. Abu Hurairah.

Wassalam. :):):)
    Alhamdulillah, people are carrying on at their own paces. How about at your end? :)

I don't that's possible, but I'm more than happy to come over for Roti Saag though!
    Wa 'alaikkumus salam warahmathullah, I am fine by the will of Allah. Hope your good too. How is family and everything else.
    Assalamu Alykum Brother. :)

How are you? Hope you are in the best of Health and Imaan. :D

Take care.
    Your Brother. Abu Hurairah :D:D:D:D

Wa Alykum Salaam. :)
    Yeah I somehow spotted that, since you have "pak" in your name :p My name is Thariq as you can see, living in UK but originally from India :p

P.S No I do not speak urdu ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…