ahmed_indian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• walikumsalam.
    yeah i found out:) he is soooo bad:D:D:lol:
    :( ab mai kia kar sakti hn....sunta hi nahi mere baat.........
    As Salaam Alaykum Bhai,

Shukran!

InshaAllah I will try to send it to you if I get my Hard disk back this weekend.

Wa Alaykum As Salaam
    Ahsana Allaho ilayk..may you be given the gladtidings of Jannah..and shukran for the congrats...

I will try to hold the stick from the middle and keep it straight..and hopefully nobody will stir up trouble and have it tip :)

once again..shukran for the kind welcome akhi

wassalam
    As Salaam Alaykum Bhai,

I donot know of links of lecture on backbiting. Let me ask a brother if he knows of any.

Was Salaam
    Salam,
    Story is not really finished :D u can continue it ...it was jus ansari "jealous" :lol: kiddin

walikumsalam,
    lil sis
    Wa Alaykum As Salaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh Akhi,

Alhamdulillah! I'm doing good...I was just a little busy.

How are you Akhi ?

Was Salaam
    amin to your du'aa..samething for you..you know when a muslim brother/sister make du'aa for their sister/brother the Mala'ika will du'a for you too..jzk..good night brother
    May Allah always help you, dear Akhi. Yep that happens, I konw; and these ups & downs in one's life make us value those happy moments (the ups) much more, otherwise life would be just too boring. :)
    assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Just passing by to ask How are you my brother? And how is family and everything? :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
    ASAK,
    Jazakallahuma khair for your wishes. I'm sorry for replying late. I was bit busy and did not happen to visit this site so often last week. Hope you had a nice time with your near and dear ones on Eid.
    thanks for dropping by.

Wasslam
    Salamu alykum wrwb

Brother Ahmad,do u know any sites where we can ask the scholars for the interpretation of our dreams?

Tell me quickly..

Arooj
    Wa'alykum Salaam Indian bhai, :)
    Jazak Allah for your Eid wishes and Duas brother. (Ameen.) I wish the same for you. May Allah bless you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…