Lookingforlight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• aslam o aliakum

JazakAllah khair :) brother means alot to me comin from u :)

thank u so much, ameen to ur dua and i wish the same for u
    No worries, brother in Islam! :) You see it's not easy for anyone to wish all of the people they want to wish happy eid, let alone all TTI members! So you Masha'Allah are busy; may Allah put barkah in your matters, Insha'Allah.

Wa'salaam
    salam alaykum

well if u remember hussain sharif betrayed the turks and helped the british but that doesnnt all the arabs were in his favour?
    yes i do know the pakis treated u badly but that wasnt our fault it was the fault of the top management....infact u can still c people in the top management aka musharraf still even to this day misused their authority.....if they cant b loyal and kind to even their own race do u think these people will b loyal and kind to the brothers in bangladesh?
    Salam bro,
    story is not really finished :D it was jus ansari misbehaving :lol: btw thnx for "continuiing the story" :D:D:D

walikumsalam,
    lil sis
    assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

MashaAllah you have thought me a new angle to answer that question brother, when you said, "It is Allah who created everything, time included, so technically there is nothing before time and and to us "in the beginning" means since time was created- time is the cage of mankind but an All Powerful Being like Allah would be out of that cage."

JazakAllahu khair my brother. :)

Just happy for you, so wanted to thank you. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
    Assalamu Alykum Brother. :)

How are you? Hope everything's Cool InshaAllah. :D:D:D

Take Care.
    Your Brother. Abu Hurairah. :D:D

Wa Alykum Salaam. :)
    asalaam alikum bro, how u doing?? u only 18 :D :lol: i thought u r 25+ :lol: .. .nice man :D... but u r younger than us (shaheer& me ) hahah :p .. we r 20
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…