podolski11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aslaam alikum, niqab walay cartoon larke :D :lol: long time no see :D... cartoon network walay chuti nai dey ray kia :lol: ....
    assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh ..Brother in islam..
    Eid Mubarak, Taqabal Allaahu Minna wa Minkum !!
    *** Eid Mubarak to you ***

Insha’Allah may it be a great Eid filled with health, happiness and prosperity for you and your family and for all the Muslims (Ameen)

Wasalamu alaykum wa rehmatullah wa barakatuhu
    salaam alaikum,
    Haste raho jaise haste hai phool,
    Dunya ki sare gham tumeh jaye bhool, happy eid :)

Salam bro, hope everything is well.
    I have been traveling for a while but now am back here.
    So what hasa changed akhie?
    i read it somewhere it came with a condition. but anyway do you think someone who has left Islam thinks about what you wrote? they dont care, they may not believe in Allah, they dont believe in hell or heaven. so what does it matter for them if they leave Islam, you know. im a sister.
    OK PEEPS IM LEAVING FOR GOOD....SINCE WELL THEY DONT BAN PEOPLE(MAYB THEY WANT TO SHOW THEIR GREAT NUMBERS OF MEMBER FORCE) SO IVE DECIDED TO CHANGE THE PASSWORD WHICH IS VERY LONG AND IN NUMBERS SO I CANT REMEMBER IT...YIPPPPEEEEEEEE......DELETING AN ACCOUNT FOR AN ADMIN IS JZ A CLICK JZ LIKE ON FACEBOOK
    Walaikum brother

What you said is absolutely true, its the leaders who have separated the Ummah. Sometimes I wonder do they even fear Allah? I would have a problem with the Ummah uniting again if strong Islamic minded leadership could ensure equality for all Muslims regardless of race or family :)
    ya sure for us. but for non-Muslims they see it as barbaric, like once you are in Islam, then you cant get out.
    i didnt know it said we have to kill the one who apostates. i read somewhere that there was a condition for that. as long as he does not threaten Islamic state or side with the kufars, then he should be left alone. thats what i heard, that there was a condition. as for the jihad, you are right.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…