S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Where are you dear sister? I hope and pray to Allah that you are in the good health and your beloved family,and that everything is well on your side.

I hope InshAllah you will read my message my dear sister and inform me about yourself.

I miss you a looot

Take good care of yourself and of your loved ones.

I love you for the sake of Allah <3<3<3

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu
    Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu my sweet, lovely sister.

How are you my dearest sister? How is your beloved family,and how do you all spend Ramadan? What do you do these blessed days sister? Do you cook some good dishes? :hijabi:

I feel mashallah much happy in my heart than before, because this month means so much to every Muslim, when we pray more, spend more time in ibadah to Allah, and keep Allah more in our remebrence. It is enough one moment to remember Allah, but Inshalalh that moment it remains always in heart. I pray that Allah is keeping you well and happy and in the high state of ibadah in these days my sister,and I pray that Allah keeps you always close to Him,and give you all what you wish on both worlds. ameen summa ameen.

A loot of flying kisses and hugsss to my sister with wish from deep of my heart:SMILY252:; Ramadan Mubarak to you and your beloved family

I love you for the sake of Allah

May Allah bless you always

:wasalam:
    wa'alikum aslaam wa rahmatullhi wa barakathu

Alhamduilllah i am well and so is my family. life, well it keeps going on, for reasons i cannt always understand. i hope ur well, and if u are going through a difficult time then remember Allah only tests those He loves. stay strong, and true to Allah. Do what is right and never give up on life. in my du'as insha'Allah.

take care.
    Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah Wa Baarakatuhu my dearest sister.

How are you, your family, and how is everything in your life??? My dear sister, you touched my heart with your message, because I missed you a loot, and I am so happy and gratefull to Allah that I am still in your remembrence. Allah has blassed us to know each other, and to bring peace and happiness in each other hearts, when it needed the most for us. My dear sister, please keep me in your duas and prayers because I need them a loot now. You are also always and forever in my duas and heart.

I love you a loot for the sake of Allah.

May Allah bless you

take care

:salam2: my beloved sister Iffat.

How are you,and how is your beloved family??? I pray to Allah you all are well

My beautiful sister, I really do not deserve your so kind and pure words,Wallahi I am pleased only with one word of yours and litlle, because for me is enough to know that you exist. I am happy so much to know you,and to reed your beautiful words dedicated to Allah, because I can see how much great is your love to Allah.
    For me, you are amazing, sincere and honest Muslimah with so special soul. I wish that you know too, that I always think about you,and love you from my heart,and like you too I wish one day we will sit togther I will have oportunity to kiss you and hug you. You are always in my duas and your family.

Love you tooooo much.:SMILY252::SMILY252:

please take care my sister and I pray to Allah that He keeps you where ever you are ,ameen,

May Allah bless you always

Assalamu allaykum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu my beloved, swetest sister.

I pray you are well and your family,and that Allah is keeping you blessed and in His Mercy. My dear sister, how I can not remember you, Allah knows how happy you made me with your message mashallah and brough hapiness to me.:):) I am always glade to hear from you dear sister.

Alhamdulillah I am well with Allahs Mercy, my family and everything else is also well. Please forgive me too for not being in contact with you, but I was absent from TTI for very long time because of my college and some other importante things. But Alhamdulillah for everything.

How are you and your family?? Inshallah you are fine too.

I just wanted that you know that I truly LOVE YOU:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252: and you are always in my soul and my duas. Please do not forget me in your duas too.

Hope to hear from you soon my sweety.

I love you!!!

wa allaykumu saalam wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu
    aaaaaaw salamu alaikum sis,

I have missed u....u were here today it says...really saddened that i didnt catch u here:(:(:(:(
    pls email me back, i really missed talkin to u dear sis:(
    eid mubarak btw
    Salam alaikum dear sis, of course i remember u and appreciate the emails u send. Hope u'r ok inshaAllah. Plz keep me in ur du'aa. Salam
    hmmm..sorry i don't remember u...am doing fine alhamdulilah...just going through some hard time in mylife and being tested by Allah
    aaaww sis,we can talk "proper" if u can be online on msn...............dont be sad sis,
    Allah is always there to wipe ur tears off, He loves u for u chose to summit to Him, SMILE for u knw Allah is always there:D
    HUG dearest behna :D
    luv u always!
    aaaaaaaww sis u online! ALhamduliAllah! AlhamduliAllah! AlhamduliAllah guud to see u sis!:D:D:D:D
    iam super happpy that i seen u after a long while:D
    loove u soooo much!
    iam super happi nw:D
    wa'alaykum salaam

Hope ur well. i wont be using my phone- im hoping to change my number AGAIN *tell me about it- like the 4th time this year lol* but kya karo, situation hi kuch aisa hain. pls make dua for me habibtii.

sorry i didnt accept ur call th otha night, and further apologies for not even getting back to you. :( and i still need to send u THAT email :$ ;) inshaAllah im just too caught up nowadays.

i hope things at home are ok, and ur mate.. u need to tell me so i can ask/find out for u inshaAllah

tc,
    Urs, Asmaa
    Assalamu Alaikum my sweetheart,
    aaaaaaaawww, sis I will never forget u tooo, u r like ma inspiration!!!
    and ofcourse u r so so special!
    I knw sis, I knw, wallahi we'll go someday, and we'll meet Allah......:)
    and I hope He is pleased with us,
    sis forgive u? why, when u never bring harm to me instead u bring happiness, and u always remind me of Allah! hw then have u ever hurt me?
    wallahi sis, you have know idea hw much I LOVE u and your inspiring words! and I wish u were here by me so I cud always hangout with ur beautiful soul, and get closer to Allah.
    may Allah keepp you in the rightpath, forgive u of ur sins, protect ur wonderful soul, love you for you love me for His sake, may Allah ease any pain you might have, may Allah put ur heart into ease, may Allah forever keep u happi. May Allah give you Jannah, may Allah give you good in here and the hereafter!ameen,ameen,ameen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…