al-muslimah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• YAAAAAAYY :D somebody remembers me !!!:p yeeppieeessssssssss !!!
    aawww, I miss my TTI sisters from like the begining of my TTI days: *Snifss*
    anyway, I am glad you remember me :) I thot u have forgotten all abt thsi weird TTI gurl :shy: ehhehe kidding!
    so how is going dear sisters, wat u been upto lately??:D
    :salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

sister hope you are in the best of health and imaan.and your family and friends too:)

jazakallah khairan for your wishes for my aunty sister.i love you for the sake of ALLAH it's real sweet of you:).May ALLAh bless you with HIS endless mercy.ameen

barakallah fik,

have a nice trip and keep us in your prayers
    Assalamu alaikum dear sis how r u and ur family hope u and ur family r also fine! My dear sis im going for 1 or 2 months out of the city i will be offline i will miss u sooo much dear sis plz keep me in ur dua's sis i really need them!See u soon!May Allah always keep u and ur family in His protection Amin!plz do not forget about me!
    Assalamu alaikum dear sister hpe u and ur family r in the best health and Iman May Allah bless ur day Amin!
    Your little sister Latifa!
    Wassalam!
    Assalamu alaykum my dear sister!Juma mubarak May Allah bless your day Ameen!

Your sister
    Latifa!
    Walaykumu salaam
    I know! MashaAllah!! :jumpclap: I can't wait lol...I'm gonna create a new thread :D lol and celebrate :jumpclap: cuz 1000 is soo beautiful!
    Anyways, I hope you are doing great :hearts:
    TC
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…