islam_mydeen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Awww how cuuute :p

That's the same thing that used to happen with Abid and me. Once he was eating and falling asleep at the same time, it was sooo funny.
    Yeah, I'm in university alhamdulela though we too are now on (national) holiday. :D
    I don't get what your saying? You can be serious or you can't? :confused: lol

Abid keeps getting me in trouble -_- Can I swap him with Yusuf? :p :lol:
    *Bear hugs* back!

Hey, the last time we played that 'you're a brother' game I remember I was Mus'ab lol ..but the problem on here is that a lot of forum members think I am a brother ANYway..no matter how much I correct it!
    Yes, I did. It should be around 10 pm here which is great because I have training that day, so I should finish and then quickly come back and log onto the laptop and ta-da! :D haha, I need to sleep. I read what you said about online friends and agreed on every letter you said. Like wow.. I couldn't have said it better.

How's school?
    Asalamu alaikum,

Yes alhamdulela now it's working. Glad to hear you're doing well, alhamdulela I am good too thanks for asking. Where am I? I live in good ol' Cairo, Egypt. :D I see you're from Australia, must be too beautiful there mashaa Allah and I love Aussie accent! hehe.
    Asalamu alaikum, sister. How are you doing today? :) Thank you for the thread, but I can't seem to be able to PM you.. :hearts:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…