4mMadara2Amina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalamu Alaikum !!!!

How are you doing?
    I just wanted to pass you this flower bunch... :)

Assalamu alaikum WR WB

Eid Wishes to you and your family :)

Add me and my loved ones in your duas too Insha Allah. :)

:salam2:

YA UKHTHI....

THAKABBALALLAHU MINNA WA MINKUM...:):hearts::hearts:

By null at 2010-11-15

MAY YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES HAVE A WONDERFUL EID..:muslim_child:

[IMG]
    By null at 2010-11-15

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:
    :salam2:

FELT LIKE SENDING THIS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS..:hijabi:

By faaraa at 2010-11-02

:salam2: sister..

HOW ARE YOU?? :)

IM SENDING THESE FLOWERS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS...

SO HERE IS THAT....:)

By faaraa at 2010-10-03

Assalamu Alaikom
    What a surprise to see you online !! welcome back sister !!
    Come to MSN if you are free now :)
    Assalamu alaikum sister,
    you probably dont know me...but I am best friends with "sudi" AkA beautiful is Islam
    she asked me to send her salaams to you and said she misses you. I am just putting the msg out there:)
    enjoy ur time,
    salaam
    your mom???may ALLAH help her out too.

OH yeah the blessed month.i'm soooo thrilled i love ramadham:D!!really!!!!sobhanallah that's good ukhti.it's going to be your first ramadhan.hope you enjoy it's bliss just as much as possible.it's wonderful yu'll see;)
    it's okay sister i just got a lil worried:)sobahnallah congrats on the job.it's really wonderful.

i'm fine alhumdulillah.hope you and your family are in the best of health and imaan too.and also hoping tht your problem is solved inshallah:)

ameeen ya iyaaki

jazakallah khairan
    Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh sister Aminah, how are you? :) I've heard that you've accepted Islam recently, and I would like to congradulate you sister for accepting this beautiful way of life, and entering into our family. :) May Allah (SWT) bless you, and your family Bi Alfi Mee'athin (may he bless you by the hundred thousands), Ameen! :)

If you have any questions or anything bothers you, feel free to ask. I hope Inshallah that eveything goes good with you. :)

Assalamu Aleykum Wararhmatullahi Wabarakaathuh
    Ma sis Amina Long time huh~~~~~ Hope you doin ok Ooooops wat i forgot to say :D Asalama Alykum ma sis
    oh late again!!!kept you waitng i think:pfriends attack of vm and pms.........i'm fine alhumdulillah.may ALLAH make all your hardships easy ukhti.you are in my duas:)inshallah things will work out,they always do when oyu have faith in ALLAH.;)
    relaz my sis it's good for you:)

Love ya!!!:SMILY252:
    Please make du'as for me sister Amina!! My family, studies, personal life, future, everything inshallah!!! SubhanAllah! I love you tooo sister Amina! MashaAllah!! Hugs and kisses. Love you always dear sister for the sake of Allah!! :) thanks for sharing sweetie!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…