palestine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wa alaikum assalam! How are you? I'm sorry for getting back to you so late but I didn't really have time to write a proper message. How's Ramadan going? I think you can message people by selecting the "Start a Conversation" option. The new layout will take getting used to but I'm really glad you reached out. I missed you too and I'm glad you're back on the forum. Hope fasting's going great!
    palestine
    palestine
    Fasting's going well and a bit fast. but alhamdulillah! =) how's your fasting going. and no problem, it's a busy month.
    BTW: THere is one friend i dearly miss. She was like a mother to me, from singapore and she even chipped in to pay some sadaqah to my masjid through mail. may Allah reward her, but i can't seem to find her on my friend's list. if by any chance mother, you come on my page - please inbox me as i would like to know how you're doing. jazakAllahu khayran.
    Asalamu Alaikum wrwb - my dear brothers and sisters, it's been a loooonnnnggg while since i've come on tti. just wanted to say salam. so if you happen to come on my page, salams to you! =) may Allah protect you all and grant you jannatul firdaus al a'la. you've all been wonderful friends to me ever since i've been a member of this site!
    I am glad that it wasn't you.

My default is to not accept a request unless or until i know that person. So i PM'ed samirah mujahidah back asking if i know her. You know what she said.

She was like ummm..it was just by mistake but then i forgot your name to cancel it.

I was like duhhhh...nevertheless enjoy the break...time over for me..i am taking a winter class which will start from today..
    Hey!!!!

:D

Lol just wanted to suprise u on here
    Nice hanging out with you today sis!!! We all had lots of fun hanging out with you and hope to see you in the future! :D
    Assalamo alaikum warfa:

How are you? Howz school going on? Finally i am having a winter break...:) but then the snow billarzard in NYC messed up the whole program...

BTW ..I wanted to ask you if it was you on fb "Samirah Mujahidah".
    Awww wa alaikum salam, you finally responded! Alhamdulillah I'm glad to know you're still around and believe me you're sorely missed on these boards. Try to post once in a while and I'm sure this forum will be a brighter place :)
    Salam alaikum sweetest sister! Long time no speak! I was just cleaning out my inbox when I came across all the sweet pms you used to send me. Haven't seen you much around the board lately so I hope everything is alright inshAllah. Take care and I hope you had an amazing Ramadan and Eid!
    Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

How are you? I hope that you are in the best of health always inshaAllaah.

Sister Palestine, I happened to come across your thread on the story of Sister Zayna. Its been quite a while now, so I would like to know how she is doing. InshaAllaah Allaah is with her.

Do send our saalam to her. :) TC

Wa'alaykummusalam wa rahmatullah
    asalam alykum abaayo hw are u doin sis iam your sister in islam!!!!lol which u already know sis!!!!
    Assalamu alaikum dear sis how are u
    am glade you like it.
    alhamdulillah am doing really good just liveing life.
    how are you doing..
    Assalamu alaikum dear sis how r u and ur family hope u and ur family r also fine! My dear sis im going for 1 or 2 months out of the city i will be offline i will miss u sooo much dear sis plz keep me in ur dua's sis i really need them!See u soon!May Allah always keep u and ur family in His protection Amin!plz do not forget about me!
    Assalamu alaykum my dear sister!Juma mubarak May Allah bless your day Ameen!

Your sister
    Latifa!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…