salahdin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello to Brother & sister I hope to be fine and doing well,
    today i very happy to join you
    :salam2:

Brother I heard this hadith is not authentic:

"To fight against the infidels is Jihad; but to fight against your evil self is greater Jihad." PLease check!!
    As salam 'aalykum warahamtu-llah

dear brother Salahdin, I hope everything this fine from your side, and everyone from your family is well.
    how about your little daughter, I hope she is doing well too.

keep me in your dua insha Allah, some days in between isn't going very low, mentally i was a bit disturbed, can't even express what happened or why! i remembered you and other brothers whom i don't know in real but would like to sit and talk with them.

may Allah protect our eeman and keep us safe in term of health and mind state.
    barakAllahu feekum
    wassalam
    Walikum Assalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu. Dear Br. Saladin

It is a very big and pleasant surprise for me,receiving your message.Alhamdulillah,I am fine as well my family. Hope,InshaAllah you and your family too are in best of health and Imaan.

It is so pleasant to receive your message wrapped with beautiful Hadiths of our Prophet (SAW). MashaAllah.

Br,you are always in my mind and heart. Alhamdulillah,for your sincerity towards Deen of Allah.

Rest fine. Take care.

Regards.
    wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu go ahead sister and post whatever you want, you dont need to ask .
    :salam2:

Akhi please answer me if I can post some of your useful threads on my blog and on another forum :jazaak:
    Assalam Alaikum:Br. Hope you are doing well.

I would like if you continue posting the ''Ayah of the day with Tafseer" and at the same time simultaneously post an Ayah+Tafseer,starting from Surah Fatiha and moving further chronologically.
    :salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

hope you are in the best of health and imaan.i thought i'd say jazakallah khairan khatheera for the ayah of the day thread.they help me alot.
    Salam Alaiku brother....

Hope that you are in best state of health and Eemaan.
    Jazakallahu khairn for the excellent threads.....mashaa'Allah.

i always read your threads...and they are really informative.
    can you tell me where I can get a copy of Tafseer ibn Katheer?.....or i can download...actually googled it but coundnt find a good/full one.

or how can I get a Hard copy of tafseer ibn Katheer...may be it has 19/20 volumes...or someting like that.....actually i forgot......

anyways...keep in touch..

Jazakallahu khairn wabarakallahu feek
    wassalam
    Asaalam alikum akhi :D ...
    Asslam Alaikum
    hope you are doing great. MashAllah, you are the most adorable member of tti, i am alluding to the Hadith which goes something like this "The best amongst you is the one who learn quran and teach it". besides, you do it with dedication. no matter what brother Salahdin would post Ayah of the Day right on the time.

remeber me in your duas

w" salam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…