H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alhamdulillah I have been also well with help of Allah,and my family as well.My exams will take place as well very soon Inshallah, so I ask you humbly to plese keep me in your duas.

I missed you a loot dear sister and feel very gratefull to Allah for sister in Islaam like you are Mashallah.:SMILY252:

Take good care of yourselfe and of your loved ones, especialy of your mum.

Ok, Inshallah I will wait for your message my sister. :hijabi:

I love you Bismi Allah

May Allah bless you and keep you with His Protection. Ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:
    Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu my dear sister:hijabi:

Alhamdulilah I feel very happy to recive your message and to know that you have been well and your beloved mum, SubhanAllah that Allah is The One who never leave us ,as Allah is advicing us in Quraan that we help to oursleves with preforming salah and with sabr and patiente." And seek help in patience and As-Salat (the prayer) and truly it is extremely heavy and hard except for Al-Khashi'un [i.e. the true believers in Allah - those who obey Allah with full submission, fear much from His Punishment, and believe in His Promise (Paradise, etc.) and in His Warnings" ( Surah Al baqarah, ayah 45)

Wallahi I was all the time thinking how is your mum health dear sister and I feel peace in my heart now that your beloved mum is well because our parents are real treasure for us of who we need to take care always. Alhamdulilah to Allah for everything.
    Yes, Alhamdulilalh, it is a blessing of Allah that we have met each other. I feel very happy to know you dear sister. :hijabi:. If I may ask you, from which country are you and where do you live? If it is uncomfortable for you to post on public wall, Inshallah you can reply me trough private message.

Take good care of yourselfe dear sister and especialy of your mother. May Allah give her soon helath. Ameen Ya Rabby Al Ameen.

I love you for the sake of Allah habibti

May Allah bless you and keep you under His Mercy and Protection. Ameen

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu my beloved sister

Please forgive me for replying late on your message, but I was not coming on TTI for few days, due to my obligations. How are you and how is your mum health now? I pray to Allah subhan wa teala that it is nothing serious and that she will get well and helathy very soon.

Dear sister, please try to be patinete and any time you feel sad, remember that Allah is watching you,and that with His help your mother will get well soon. I do not know which words else to advice you my sister. :shymuslima1:
    Walykumusalaam Warahmatullah Wabarakatuhu Sidiqati! x

alhumduiliah I am fine, taking each day as it comes :-D Alhumdulilah x sis please make dua for my mum she is not very well, May Allah grant our mothers better health ameen x

How are you? how is your family? InshAllah hope you are all well!

JazakAllah khairan for your lovely message x x x
    your kind messages always cheer me up alhumdulilah x It is with the Grace of Allah that we have met each other on TTI, and indeed it is Allah who puts mercy in our hearts x

InshAllah keep in touch and keep me and my mum in your duas habibatti x x
    Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu my beloved sister.

Alhamdulillah, I am well with help of Allah,and Inshallah my eman is aslo well.

How are you ? How is your family? I ask of Allah that you are well with His Mercy.Ameen summa ameen

May Allah subhan wa teala reword you my sweet sister for leaving me so beautiful words,and may He make us of those who speak only good.

It is beauty of Islaam, that love for the sake of Allah does not have limits, SubhanAllah. I love you aslo for the sake of Allah, and feel happy to meet you for His sake. :hijabi:

Ameen for your duas my sister. They are coming from your kindness and honest heart.

May Allah make make us of those who rely only on Him, because He is the Rabb who does not never leave His honest Servants.

I hope Inshallah to hear soon from you.

Take care and of your loved ones, Inshallah.

With my love and salams. :SMILY252:

Assalamua llaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu my dear Muslim sister.

How are you? May Allah keep you well and your family, Inshallah.

Alhamdulilah I am glade you meet you for the sake of Allah dear sister. :hearts:. Mashallah, your write very beautiful poems ,and you have great talent for writing. I hope Inshalah you will find TTI usefull for you dear sister,and gain and share as well Dawah about Islaam.

May Allah keep your heart always in Islaam and make you a strong Muslimah as you ask of Him. Ameen summa ameen

I love you for the sake of Allah

Take care Inshallah and take care of your family

May Allah bless you

Wa Allaicumu saalam wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu
    hallo sister,I'm happy you liked my poem,I hope my thoughts can make people reflect a little before to act.WOW!I'm the first one who writes you a message!let's fill your list of messages!!!wa salam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…