P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalamua`alaykum. It's been a while since I last saw you. I hope all is well on your side inshaa Allaah.

Ping me whenever you log in here again.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتهIn the name of God the Merciful
    Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings
    God pools you and May God help you all good Juma Mubarak, God will
    برك الله فيك و وفقك الله لكل الخير جمعة مبارك ان شاء الله...
    Thank you sister for your reply. Yes I am interested to buy the abaya's and niqaab though I have quite a few abaya's that we bought when we went to Oman and two niqaab that I bought here.

No, I don't have an ebay account nor a paypal. If I want to create such account, do I have to own a debit card/credit card?

And it seems that the price for purchasing and shipping is cheap for the UK. I'm not sure if it'll be as cheap if I order it from Malaysia. But still, I'd like to order a few when I'm fully clear of the process :)

I'd like to buy the one in black. Do they have other colors? I love light colors, btw.
    Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullah,

Sister, may I know the details (emails, price etc) where I can order the abaya online? And when you meant cheap, how cheap it is? And do they purchase with niqaab too?

JazaakiAllaahu khaayr. :)
    Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,

I know ukht. BaraakAllaahu feeki for you timely response. I edited the reply and PMed it instead.
    Ukht I know what you mean about Ignoring the person. I even added her to the ignore list for sometime till I got used to ignoring her. Ukht, this is waaay beyond tolerance now. Last time "I" was asked if I would like to know someone and that I should PM her in the "OPEN" lounge. In front of "everyone". Despite all my protests and stuff.

I tried to keep my calm, but she just stuck to it. She was really embarrassing the lil sister. I couldn't keep it in =(.

Oh she never gets bored. She thinks we like it but are too shy to say something.
    Well I can understand why some of us (including me) pose questions here sometimes instead of a Shaykh, because we don't have many shaykhs around us. Those who can be contacted and are trusted. As long as they seek to be answered by authentic sources and 'Ulama, I don't see it as much of problem. But yeah, does it turn me off when some decide to go by their "own" logic once answers from Qur'an and Sunnah are given to them? Pff, don't ask. . .It's kinda pity to see them in such a miserable state.
    Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,

BaraakAllaahu feeki for your beneficial posts sister. I wish we had more knowledgable people around here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…