Nurain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In the name of God the Merciful
    Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings
    God pools you and May God help you all good Juma Mubarak, God willing.................بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    برك الله فيك و وفقك الله لكل الخير جمعة مبارك ان شاء الله
    *** Eid Mubarak to you, sister ***

Insha’Allah may it be a great Eid filled with health, happiness and prosperity for you and your family and for all the Muslims (Ameen)

Wasalamu alaykum wa rehmatullah wa barakatuhu
    Assalamu Alykum Sister.

hehehe! Hope your well InshaAllah...

I aint blocked you from MSN haha...its just that I dont use that ad anymore so..
    I'l add you on my other one Insha Allah.;) :D:D:D:D:D

anyways take care. Hope we can talk soon InshaAllah. :)

Wa Alykum Salaam.
    And thanks for accepting the friend invite.

Please share with your brother if you find some interesting, beneficial threads/acrticles. Jazak Allah.
    Masha'Allah good to hear you were fine. I'm well too, Alhamdulillah Ta'la.

Stay well.
    Wa'salaam
    Asslam'u alykum, sister. :)

Was passing by and thought of saying Salaam to you. Insha'Allah you are well health & Iman wise.

Wa'salaam
    Same je mcm muru, cumanya dipotong pendek dan digoreng...very crunchy. Strange isn't it? Why we are celebrating Eid for 1 month? yesterday I attended one, one aunty openly declared that she disagree with one ustaz comment that Eid should be celebrated for 1 or 2 days only. Strange, muslim restaurant and shops closed for 3 weeks, so non-muslim sapu the bisness. Luckily mamak buka, wa pun mamak jugak noh!! tapi mamak pulak ada masalah lain, pegangan agama terlalu longgar. bila berceramah jarang-jarang cakap pasal hijab...their ladies are not wearing proper hijab. very very sad.
    Ok understood. Ada try muruku? Ini lagi power. Kueh gunting tau? That's my favourite. You know my folks here are still inviting me for "raya open house", even this coming Sunday, I think last day of Syawwal. Tak apa lah kite pegi makan free...
    Wa'alaikumsalam wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuhu. Sister what you mean by "I met you here?" I'm fine alhamdulillah. How about you? Banyak makan kuih raya ke? He he...
    haha of course I am! :D:D:D:D:D:D hehehe!

Yeah I changed my user name a few months ago. Forgive me for not letting you know. hehehe!
    Talk Soon InshaAllah

Take Care. :)
    Wa Alykum Salaam.
    Assalamu Alykum :D:D:D

Alhamdulilah Sis I am also doing well. :)
    Remember us in your sincere Du'as InshaAllah.

Take Care.
    Your Brother. Abu Hurairah. :D:D:D:D:D

Wa Alykum Salaam.
    Assalamu alykum Sis.

How are you? I pray your in the best of Health and Imaan. :)

Take Care.
    Your Brother. :D:D:D:D

Wa alykum salaam :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…