Nurain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh dear sister

Thank you for encouragement and inshaAllah I will try my best. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
    Asslam'u Alikum Wa'rehamtullah sister,
    It's just to appologise for the posts which - seems to me now - might had offended you. Please forgive me.

I didn't realise at that time, I guess.
    Wa'alikum Salaam
    Wa'alaykum as-salaam warahmatullaahi wabaarakathu wamagfirathu,

Ok... Can I help??

JazakumAllaahu khairan!
    Wa Alakyum salam Sister,

Yeah, that concerned me as well, but to answer her questions we had to know what she believed in. That however done not undermine the fact that we need to start focusing on learning Islam more than these issues.

Salam Alakyum
    Ok ok, yg sebenarnya I ni macam katak bawah tempurung...tak mengerti macam mana nak add...now since done. I've add all of you inshAllah.
    InshAllah. What do you think about Abdullah Yusuf Ali's translation? Some people do not recommend this one because many errors it seem but so far I do not see any...perhaps yet to found any.
    So, finally done?! Lol.
    No problem sister. Barak Allah feekum ukhti. :) This makes a cooler - and MORE meaningful avatar. Masha'Allah.
    Jazak Allah khayran for sharing the hadith - I didn't aware of it exactly, but had read something with similar message before, Alhamdulillah. Anyhow, reminders are always benefitial for Ahl-e-Iman.

I see, OK - great that you taking Arabic classes, Masha'Allah. I am aiming to take too after exams, Insha'Allah.
    Oh so you are like a Princess in that small world! Right? :D And for the reason your father is the Master there you guys would also have got expensieve CCTV cameras on your cave and everything?!? :D Lol, you are too funny, Masah'Allah, sister. Lol @ the leaf hats.
    By the way, what is your cave's address?! Something like cave number 320?!? LOL. How have did you manage to get broadband in there?! :D (I'm just kidding here. I'm a villiager myself. Seriously, I have lived in countryside.)

Oh an Arabic word. Yep, I know now, Alhamdulillah. So, sister, you have Arabic origins?

(Ufff. Couldn't post in one go as it had more than limited no of words.)
    Insha'Allah, may we all be able to observe Islam's prescribed Ikhlaq-e-Hasana in proper manner. I sometime miss it too, unintentionally sometimes and being too shy or coward at others. May Allah guide us.

Lol, not the cavemen or anything ukthi. It was just you didn't see that word before. NO worries sister. And, I referred to the Niqabi sister one. That's your profile picture (meant to be on this page only), and the other one is an avatar (so supposed to appear next to each post). So if you want that Niqabi sister one picture to be appeared next to each post by you, you need to change it from User CP. Browse that page again, this time you will see it gives you the option of changing both pictures, Insha'Allah.
    oh thats nice....:)
    yeah gud,take it easy!
    hope u enjoy this new job :)
    May ALLAH give u success in all that u do :)
    take care...
    yeah sis Alhamdulillah, i m doing absolutly well!!!
    aww u r unemployed...enjoy it...free time is very precious:)
    not planning to sleep? well thats my routine evryday...i sleep very late.. so sis, are u searching for anothr job or wanna relax and take a long vacation :D
    yeah have a nice time reading all threads :)
    well i m okay, same routine life but enjoying it:)
    take care sis
    keep in touch
    As Salaam Alaikum dear sis
    how r u doing? hope all's well with u INSHALLAH!
    it's been long since i heard from u :)
    wats happening in life?
    take care sis:) keep smiling
    Yep, both are necessary for a Muslim to be healthy in real meaning. Sister, I have personally seen many Muslim, including myself, who most of the time seem to forget the importance of asking how other Muslim bro/sis is iman-wise. It's just not part of the culture I think that's why in real world it is not very common practice. (Or at least where I live.) I am well too, Alhamdulillah.

Oops! I assumed you had come across this short word. Sorry. It just stands for Profile Picture, just like DP = Display picture.

Is Singapore known as Sin-gha-foor-ah? The grin next to that in the About Me section tells me it would be obvious to some ppl, but I really am not aware why. So?
    Wa'alikum Salaam Wa'rehmatullahi Wa'barakatuhu ukhti,
    Meaningful PP! Masha'Allah. How are you doing sister? Hope you are doing fine Insha'Allah, health and as well as Imanwise. :)
    lol... aaww inshaAllah ull find a job that suits you sis :)
    me too i posted there lol :D

May Allah guide us, aameen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…