السلام عليكم any one need help in arabic :)

mindrefractions

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته
i want to offer help to the muslim brother and sister :) that convert to islam.
idont have things :( except my arabic language.
i want to feel i have done something for the islam.
please if any one need help in the arabic just ask , i prefer to help my muslims than to help another that not intersted in islam :) .
god with you all .
bye :)

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Salam alaikum

Alhamdulilah that's a great thing to give brothers and sisters. How about giving us a couple words a day, or maybe a dua and tranlating it so we can learn the english and arabic of it.

hambaAllah

why only convert???

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Alhamdulillah sis for your kind offer, but why only converts.Do you think those born muslims are automatically blessed with both the islamic knowledge and arabic.Ive been seeking help to practice conversational arabic like for a year now and do get a little help from some middleeastern native speakers of arabic and find it hard to keep up with some of them because of our time difference,,,at times i wait a whole day for at least one of them to appear,,none do,,:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23: for i know they have their commitments too.So i consider myself lucky if i could even speak about 5 words that ive learn a day with someone 'Live" than reading and learning on my own and make tonnes of blunder in pronunciation which will be hard to correct.
I took the initiative to even sign up for arabic courses conducted by a mosque in my country,, but the teacher can't afford to give individual attention to a class of says 40 learners,, so all we says, will be in chorus, mistakes in pronunciations goes unchecked.
I think Allah swt have make it easy for those whose wants to seek knowledge , whatever their intentions, with the coming of internet messenger.One could talk to anyone in the world for free if one is subscribe to a service provider.
If one have good intentions to teach to whoever keen to learn,, the reward will only be from Allah and one satisfaction that one have spread the knowledge that Allah has bestowed them, without expecting anything in return.
I apologise for the long nonsense posting of mine,,and begged for forgiveness if unknowingly ive hurt or slighted anyone,,:salah: :tti_sister: may Allah forgives this naive and humble servant of his.

:wasalam::hijabi:

mindrefractions

asaalam alaykum:hijabi:
idont mean my sister just the muslim that turn to islam only:blackhijab:
and iam very glad to help you.if you want to use msn it is ok for me :SMILY206:
:wasalam: