رب نومة نافعة

al-muslimah

إنها القناعات ..

في احد الجامعات في كولومبيا حضر احد الطلاب محاضرة مادة الرياضيات وجلس في آخر القاعة ونام بهدوء وفي نهاية المحاضرة استيقظ على أصوات الطلاب ونظر إلى السبورة فوجد أن الدكتور كتب عليها مسألتين فنقلهما بسرعة وخرج من القاعة وعندما رجع البيت بدء يفكر في حل هذه المسألتين ..
كانت المسألتين صعبة فذهب إلى مكتبة الجامعة وأخذ المراجع اللازمة وبعد أربعة أيام استطاع أن يحل المسألة الأولى وهو ناقم على الدكتور الذي أعطاهم هذا الواجب الصعب !!
وفي محاضرة الرياضيات اللاحقة استغرب أن الدكتور لم يطلب منهم الواجب فذهب إليه وقال له يا دكتور لقد استغرقت في حل المسألة الأولى أربعة أيام وحللتها في أربعة أوراق ..
تعجب الدكتور وقال للطالب ولكني لم أعطيكم أي واجب !!
والمسألتين التي كتبتهما على السبورة هي أمثلة كتبتها للطلاب للمسائل التي عجز العلم عن حلها ..!!

ان هذه القناعة السلبية جعلت الكثير من العلماء لا يفكرون حتى في محاولة حل هذه المسالة ولو كان هذا الطالب مستيقظا وسمع شرح الدكتور لما فكرفي حل المسألة ولكن رب نومة نافعة ...
ومازالت هذه المسألة بورقاتها الأربعة معروضة في تك الجامعة

al-muslimah

حقاً إنها القناعات ..

في حياتنا توجد كثير من القناعات السلبية التي نجلعها شماعة للفشل فكثيراً ما نسمع كلمة : مستحيل , صعب , لا أستطيع ...
وهذه ليس إلا قناعات سالبة ليس لها من الحقيقة شيء ..
والإنسان الجاد يستطيع التخلص منها بسهولة ...
فلماذا لانكسر تلك القناعات السالبة بإرادة من حديد
نشق من خلالها طريقنا إلى القمة ’’’

SeSaMe

Calm Member ((^_^))
يا سبحان الله

نعم أختي كلامك صائب،إنها القناعات

بارك الله فيك
:ma:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom
i thot i would translate the above^^^^ txt(thread) in english for english people
It convictions ..

In one of the universities in Colombia attended a student lecture math and sat in another room and slept quietly at the end of lecture woke up to the voices of students considered to Chalkboard found that Dr. books by two Venklhma quickly out of the room and when returned home start thinking of resolving these issues ..
The difficult issues went to the university library and take the necessary references and four days later was able to solve the first issue is Dr. disaffected who gave them to be this difficult!!
In a lecture mathematics subsequent astonishment that Dr. did not ask them to be went to him and told him Doctor has taken to resolve the matter first four days and analysed in four papers ..
Dr. exclamation He asked, but I did not give you any duty!!
The issues on which Ketbthma Chalkboard are examples written for students of the issues on the inability of science solved ..!!

This conviction has made a lot of negative scientists do not think so in an attempt to resolve this issue if this student awake and heard Dr. explain what Vcrve resolve the matter, but the employer sleep useful ...
And the matter is still before Borkadtha four in the Whole

if i got sumin' wrong plz correct me
:shymuslima1: wasalam