ممتاز Erdogan:Israel also has nuclear, but does not talk to anyone

mohd2008

Erdogan:Israel also has nuclear, but does not talk to anyone

:salam2:
3488049591_e7f1803da6.jpg

"In the Middle East countries with nuclear weapons is also, for example, Israel. Moreover phosphorus bombs were used in Gaza. Why not have them on the table?"

World's eyes, again due to the nuclear debate on Iran's been converted, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan showed another address: Israel.

Erdogan, "Mr. Ahmadinejad's de******ion is that for a nuclear weapon, but enrich for peaceful purposes. Biz Middle East also are against nuclear weapons entirely. The Middle East in the countries with nuclear weapons is, for example, Israel. Moreover Gaza at phosphorus bombs were used. What? weapons of mass destruction. This is a result of the 1400 women, children died. Why not talk to them? Yacht Iran we're up ... " said.

A de******ion that Mr. Ahmadinejad does not address nuclear weapons, enrich for peaceful purposes. And that the International Atomic Energy Agency in the direction of the de******ions have been reported. These are all clear that while the world know how to evaluate. Own nuclear weapons in all those speakers.
We in the Middle East are against nuclear weapons entirely.

There are also countries with nuclear weapons in the Middle East, for example, Israel. Is there a difference, not a member UAEK'ya Israel, Iran, members ... Moreover phosphorus bombs were used in Gaza. What? Weapons of mass destruction. The results from 1400 women, children there died, 5000 wounded. Why not have them on the table, why not talk to them? We are lying off Iran ... So we need to be more equitable.
We have to be honest. If we want global peace.

(G 20 meeting with Iran with respect to participating in the Prime Minister of foreign journalists, about Iran's nuclear issue in a very insistent way they react is asked for on a question)

Not react. I do only this agenda? So do not be another agenda? The agenda of the world only if we engage with Iran on the other side to be very different views, opinions aside, it's not like Gaza, we have issues, I think, above all, something Gaza. Currently no such thing as that in Iran. But there's a lot in Gaza, they almost in oxygen tent, for there are no Do you have a measure, you are talking? No. We speak, I would say this