مِيثَاقَ النَّبِيِّيْنَ :The Covenant between Allah the Exalted and His Chosen, Dignified and Exalte

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
asalaam aleykum,

thank yo for the thread.

sorry for asking as who were i mean those 'chosen, dignified and exalted sincere [and what was that allegiance?]

the reason is i could not log on :-

This site has been blocked due to content that is contrary to the laws of the Sultanate. if you believe that the website you are trying to access does not contain any such content, please fill in and submit the form below:

thank you.

Mazhara

مِيثَاقَ النَّبِيِّيْنَ
The Covenant between Allah the Exalted and His Chosen, Dignified and Exalted Sincere Allegiants

This Subject was also chosen by some Psychological manipulators with tilted psyche and self nurtured disease of animosity, jealousy, bias, envy, and aversion against the Person of the Leader of Humanity, the Messenger and Personification of the Infinite Mercy of Allah the Exalted. He is the great of created realm-Muhammad Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam. He is Unique in the created realm for whom reverence and praises continue uninterrupted in timeline. This causes irk and lets such Psychological Manipulators advance in compounding their disease. There is no dearth of people of such psyche in the world, as well as within believing societies whom Allah the Exalted has given a specific name "Muna'fi'qeen". They clothe certain aspects of fact-truth with falsehood, and apply technique of "lying by omission". This is a subtle form of lying by withholding and leaving out important and significant fact-truth to foster a misconception. [ref 3:71]. One such "Muna'fiq" was Rashad Khalifa who self proclaimed "messenger of covenant" by employing deceitful tactics used by psychological manipulators of tilted hearts and psyche.

وَإِذْ أَخَذَ اللّهُ مِيثَاقَ النَّبِيِّيْنَ

Know it that when Allah the Exalted had obtained the Pledge-Covenant of the Chosen, Dignified and elevated Sincere Allegiants, to the effect:

The First Noun of this Possessive Phrase مِيثَاق is derived from Root " و ث ق". Basic perception infolded was described by Ibn Faris [died-1005] in these words:

(مقاييس اللغة)

الواو والثاء والقاف كلمةٌ تدلُّ على عَقْدٍ وإحكام.

That it leads to the perception of an agreement, covenant, firm knot, bond, solemn pledge; and binding decisions, obligations.

Covenant is an agreement by self will between two rational parties. Its provisions can contain promise by a party and a solemn pledge by other party to fulfill an obligation. Articles of this Covenant were:

لَمَا آتَيْتُكُم مِّن كِتَابٍ وَحِكْمَةٍ
"That whatever I would have given to you by that time for communication to people partly from a book and wisdom-knowledge of invisible-infolded facts.

The point in time of discharge of obligation, imposed upon entire group of Persons who were chosen, dignified and exalted over all creations as sincere allegiants of Allah the Exalted, was when whatever assigned individually to them had been given in time and space. This is the first part of the Covenant denoting that which Allah the Exalted were to do in time and space with all of them. On accomplishment of this part in timeline, and after a break something else was to happen.

ثُمَّ جَاءَكُمْ رَسُولٌ مُّصَدِّقٌ لِّمَا مَعَكُمْ

Thereby, after having given to you all, a Messenger would have come to you people.

This messenger is a Affirmer-Certifier-Sanctifier-Authenticator of that which was with you all.

Conjunction Particle ثُمَّ is a connective that indicates a sequential action, coming later in time than the action in the preceding sentence or clause. It occurs as conjunction between two things different from each other in nature, and reflects a break and time gap between both, not continuity. It does not reflect the perception of relationship of cause and effect.

What was the imposed obligation binding upon all of them?

لَتُؤْمِنُنَّ بِهِ وَلَتَنصُرُنَّهُ

It will be binding for you people to affectionately believe in him and must help him".

Did they-النَّبِيِّيْنَ consented to this proposed covenant?

قَالَ أَأَقْرَرْتُمْ وَأَخَذْتُمْ عَلَى ذَلِكُمْ إِصْرِي

قَالُواْ أَقْرَرْنَا
Allah the Exalted asked them, "Have you willingly consented-pledged to stay by it and that you have self undertaken this Bond-Covenant of Mine?".

They responded, "We have solemnly undertaken"

A covenant-an oath taking is recorded or witnessed.

قَالَ فَاشْهَدُواْ وَأَنَاْ مَعَكُم مِّنَ الشَّاهِدِينَ

Allah the Exalted said, "Thereby, you people record-testify-witness your oath.

And I also testify along with you as being amongst witnesses [having administered the oath]". [3:81]

Allah the Exalted had chosen a number of Men granting them exalted stature over and above all His rational creations depicted by Arabic النَّبِيِّيْنَ Adjective resembling participle. They all were given part of the Book to act as Messengers in time and space. It is a simple proposition that a person is firstly chosen, and stands dignified by this selection whereby he is assigned the responsibility to act as Messenger for conveying the Message to targeted people. One of them were to appear on the worldly scene at the end as accomplisher of this chosen group of Men.

رَسُولٌ It is an indefinite Noun in nominative case and absolute state, who is the Subject of preceding Perfect singular Verb جَاءَكُمْ. It is known that an indefinite noun, unless characterized, cannot be the subject of a verb. It is characterized by an Active Participle مُّصَدِّقٌ. Active Participles are formed from Present Tense Active Voice Verb according to specific rules. Used as an adjective, the Active Participle acts as descriptive term. It signifies the Messenger who is Affirmer-Certifier-Sanctifier-Authenticator for all that which was given to all -chosen representatives of Allah the Exalted.

This Unique Covenant is again referred in Grand Qur'aan:

And recall that We had obtained their Pledge-Covenant from the Chosen, Dignified and elevated Sincere Allegiants, and from you Muhammad [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam];

and from Noah, and Iebra'heim, and Mūsā [عليهم السلام] and Easa [alai'his'slaam] son of Maryam.

And We had obtained from them a Pledge-Covenant unambiguously and strongly worded. [33:07]

Allah the Exalted appointed the Chosen, Dignified and Elevated sincere Allegiants to act as His Messengers, towards various peoples in time and space, on reaching strengthen maturity. They were given a Book or Unprecedented Displays as tangible sign of their being the Messengers of Allah the Exalted. Mūsā and Haroon [عليهم السلام] were sent as Messengers towards Pharaoh and his coteries without a Book but with unprecedented Displays. And were given the Book later on to communicate it to Bani Iesraa'eel.

The last but one in the group of Chosen, Dignified and Elevated sincere Allegiants-spokepersons of Allah the Exalted were Easa alai'his'slaam, son of Maryam who pronounced to the people towards whom he was sent as the Messenger of Allah the Exalted:

"Moreover, my assignment is as the Pronouncer of glad news of one Messenger. His specific peculiarity is that he will corporeally come in the times after me. His name is أَحْمَدُ" [Ref 61:06]

Rest of the article I will post later InhaAllah by changing the Arabic text in giff to html text.

Mazhara

Salamun alaika, kalmazoo

I can send you the article in original through email. You send me email I will send it to you. My email is

I got PM that email is not to be mentioned. I have deleted it.

Thanks