‎"The believer thinks he`s a hypocrite,while the hypocrite thinks he`s a believer

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

We must watch our tounge. I can only think of the companions of the Prophet and how careful they were.

Jazaak Allahu Kharin

Ibn Uthaymin

Salaam,

We must watch our tounge. I can only think of the companions of the Prophet and how careful they were.

Jazaak Allahu Kharin

walykum assalam

Yes, reminds me of the great scholars of Islam, they truly believed they were not good Muslims.

Thats enough for me to reflect on my own soul

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleykum

Mashallah, wise words.

"It is not righteousness that you turn your faces towards the East and the West, but righteous is the one who believes in Allah, and the Last Day, and the angels and the Book and the prophets, and gives away wealth out of love for Him to the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the wayfarer and to those who ask and to set slaves free and keeps up prayer and pays the poor-rate; and the performers of their promise when they make a promise, and the patient in distress and affliction and in the time of conflict. These are they who are truthful; and these are they who keep their duty." 2:177

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From the characteristics of the believer is humbleness when submitting to the Truth, and humbleness when dealing with others as well. He is sincere to the servants of Allaah no matter what their status or position. This sincerity is found in his statements, actions, and intentions.

However, the disbeliever has pride and looks down upon the Truth. He looks down upon other people, too. He is amazed at himself, and does not make a practice of being sincere to anyone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~