1...2...3...4...Allahu Akbar!

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

let's start counting .. from one till we reach the multiples of five we say "hadeeth", "ayah", "dua'" or any thing that made u get closer to Allah.

I said "1" .. u say "2" .. someone else should say "3" .. and so on, when we reach "5", "10", "15" etc.. we don't say the number, we say "AllahuAkbar!" and any ayah or hadeeth or even a short story that has an effect on u or made u get close to Allah.. got it? hope u like it!

Let cheer us up!

Let Start!

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
4. ----------- Now the Next person has to say, "AllahuAkbar" and then post any ayah or hadeeth or even a short story that has an effect on u or made u get close to Allah..

a_stranger

5. Allahu Akber( means Allah Our creator is greater than all)

Soorah Al-Ikhlaas literally means: The Chapter of Purity, Sincerity, and Unity of Allah. It is equal to one third of the Quran. In this chapter, Almighty Allaah Says (what means):
"Say: 'He is Allaah, [who is] One.
Allah, the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born.
Nor is there to Him any equivalent." [Quran: 112:1-4]

a_stranger

Sorry

Sorry i forget it should be :

ALLAHU AKBER :

Soorah Al-Ikhlaas literally means: The Chapter of Purity, Sincerity, and Unity of Allah. It is equal to one third of the Quran. In this chapter, Almighty Allaah Says (what means):

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
Sorry i forget it should be :

ALLAHU AKBER :

No Prob Akhi,

a_stranger

out of the darknesses into the light

Allaku Akber

"Alif Laam Raa. A book which we have revealed to you (Muhammad) so that you may lead the people from out of the darknesses into the light by their Lord's leave to the path of the All-Mighty, the Praiseworthy." [Qur'an 14:1]

a_stranger

out of the darknesses into the light

Allahu akber

"Alif Laam Raa. A book which we have revealed to you (Muhammad) so that you may lead the people from out of the darknesses into the light by their Lord's leave to the path of the All-Mighty, the Praiseworthy." [Qur'an 14:1]

warda A

Sister
fun & educative

:salam2:

it is really interesting
:ma:
MUHAMM7D, why are you always on the wrong number
get to 15 and give us a hadeeth .
lolz

MUHAMM7D

Muslim

it is really interesting
:ma:
MUHAMM7D, why are you always on the wrong number
get to 15 and give us a hadeeth .
lolz

:)

Allahu Akbar!

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah Almighty has said: The son of Adam denied Me and he had no right to do so. And he reviled Me and he had no right to do so. As for his denying Me, it is his saying: He will not remake me as He made me at first (1) - and the initial creation [of him] is no easier for Me than remaking him. As for his reviling Me, it is his saying: Allah has taken to Himself a son, while I am the One, the Everlasting Refuge. I begot not nor was I begotten, and there is none comparable to Me.
(1) i.e., bring me back to life after death.
It was related by al-Bukhari (also by an-Nasa'i).

:wasalam: