13 Pak soldiers 10 tribes men killed in US air strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSABJA

Islamabad, Jun 11 (PTI)

At least 13 Pakistani soldiers and 10 tribesmen were killed in an air strike and overnight clashes with NATO and Afghan forces in a tribal region, reports from the area said today.
The clashes erupted in Pakistan's Mohmand Agency after Pakistani border forces stopped NATO and Afghan troops from establishing a check post along the frontier, reports said.

he Pakistani army said the attack that killed its soldiers was "a completely unprovoked and cowardly attack

The Pakistan Army confirmed the incident but did not give details of casualties. TV news channels reported that at least 13 Pakistani soldiers, including an officer identified only as Major Akbar, were killed in the clashes. There were also reports of casualties on the Afghan side.

An air strike by the NATO and Afghan forces was also reported by TV channels. A Pakistani check post and at least two border villages were shelled. The villages that were bombed are located one to four kilometres from the Durand Line, which divides Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Bodies and the injured were airlifted to Ghalanai, the headquarters of Mohmand Agency, and Peshawar in two military helicopters.

Reports said that there were about 50 personnel from the paramilitary Mohmand Rifles in the area when the clashes erupted late night. The army reportedly lost contact with 40 of the troops after the air strike.

A local Taliban spokesman in Mohmand Agency said the militants had inflicted numerous casualties among the NATO and Afghan troops. He also claimed that the Taliban had captured seven NATO troops.

Local tribal elders said they would support the Pakistani troops in defending the region against any further attacks by the NATO and Afghan forces. PTI

Omar said Taliban fighters captured seven Afghan soldiers during the operation.

"We have inflicted heavy damages," Omar said. The Taliban spokesman said Islamist insurgents fought "side by side" with Pakistani soldiers against the Afghan forces during the operation.

Maulvi Umar, a spokesman for an umbrella group of Pakistani Taliban, said militants had resisted an incursion into Pakistan.

He said between 60 and 100 of its fighters attacked NATO and Afghan army troops who had set up bunkers and tents on Pakistani soil. He claimed up to 40 Afghan troops were killed, several captured and that a NATO helicopter was shot down. Eight Taliban troops also died in the fighting, he said.

State-run Pakistan Television said 18 people died in the fighting, including 10 troops and eight civilians.

Officials in Afghanistan all declined comment. The Afghan Ministry of Defense said it had no information on the incident.

On Wednesday, two helicopters brought the bodies of 11 troops killed and another 13 soldiers wounded in the fighting to Peshawar, the main city in northwestern Pakistan, a military intelligence official said on condition of anonymity because he is not allowed to comment to the media.

North West Frontier Province Gov. Owais Ahmed Ghani told reporters later at a funeral ceremony for the troops that such an attack "can compel us to review our policy (in the war on terror)."

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
I think they have Plans to Invade Pakistan especially when Obama himself said that.

THANK YOU! At least someone else acknowledges that he INDEED said that. Every time I mention it, people are either in denial that he said that or just plain don't believe it. But I very much believe it will happen. I mean they're already in Afghanistan and they're really pining after Iran these days. Why not just grab the whole region while they're at it?

Ughh so transparent. :astag:

Shahzad

its an open attack on pakistan and whole nation is busy wid judges. I think this judges issue has been deliberately delayed to create distraction from such attacks in tribal areas.
they are getting into pakistan from there. Ita really a situation to worry.

For those, who has read muslim history in spain, the Pakistan is in same situation, in which Gernada was, in 1492.

MOSABJA

Honestly.There's little to worry about.As Allah says in Quran

"They Plotted and planned and allah also planned Verily Allah is the best of planners"
They did this 9/11 Inside job there by releasing fake video tapes of dead Bin ladin.Thinking that they would fool the world and Occupy all resources and establish New World Order.
But they dont know that the war they have started will bring in their demise.

SImilarly now they are thinking to pressurize Pakistan.But their attacks are bringing ARMY and TALIBAN and TRIBALS closer to each other.
First these attacks will unite Pakistan army with Mujahideen.

"We have inflicted heavy damages," Omar said. The Taliban spokesman said Islamist insurgents fought "side by side" with Pakistani soldiers against the Afghan forces during the operation.

Dozens of armed tribesmen came at the spot to aid Army

Then when pakistan would be pushed to the wall and compelled announce Jihad as against Soviets in 80s.

They are thinking to occupy whole region from Cent asia to Afghanistan to pakistan.
But this war that they have started Khurassan will bring in their demise.

Related by Abu Hurayrah:

The Prophet Sallallahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam said: "(Armies carrying) black flags will come from Khurasan (Afghanistan). No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Jerusalem where they will erect :)their flags."

(Tirmidhi)

SO DONT WORRY JUST TRUST ALLAH. :):)

Shahzad

i hope inshALLAH every thing will be good. I had sent some PMs to you 3 months ago but you didnt reply

MOSABJA

These cowards keep their casualties hiding.In fact when they were sandwiched by Pakistan army,Pakistani Taliban and Afghan taliban from three sides.They ran away and called in an air strike.

any way on BBc they showed the interview of a victim and a victims relative in which he said that nato and afghan national army attacked the post and the tribals and started firing on them both army and the tribals returned fired which cause casualties to them and they fleed the area then the air strick came

Pakistani taliban spokesman, told The News on telephone that 14 of their people died in the skirmish, eight of them from Bajaur while six belonged to the Mohmand Agency. He also claimed that their fighters had captured eight soldiers of the Afghan National Army (ANA).

The Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan claims to have shot down a helicopter of the foreign forces and killed all the occupants in the chopper

Similarly, Zabeehullah Mujahid, a spokesman for the Afghan Taliban, also called this correspondent from an undisclosed location and claimed they had shot down a US chopper at Sarkano area in Kunar.

He also claimed that the Taliban had killed 20 US paratroopers when they parachuted in Kunar on the night between Tuesday and Wednesday.Mujahid said 11 Taliban were killed and seven others were injured in the clash with the US troops on the Pak-Afghan border.

Some of the Pakistan army mortars also hit afghan national army and the attempt to set up check post on pakistani soil was foiled.

local tribesmen with rocket launchers and Kalashnikov rifles gathered Wednesday near the checkpoint that was reportedly attacked by the airstrikes to show their outrage after the attack, Agence France-Presse reported.

Pakiastanis brought this on themselves!.......why u ask?....well 1st of all i dont consider pakistan an Islamic country.....u c so many holy shrines and people doing black magic and then others using help of jinns to ward of black magic and then reading their future through their hands......i mean the list of Shirk jz goes on.....Earthquakes dont come for no reason!.....its all of those dumb molvis fault who have misguided us and now we r nothing but asking dead people for help.......and ive seen that pakistanis dont even accept it if u tell them that it is shirk....they say that u r wrong and take ayats out of context...and then we complain that the US is attacking us....of course the US will attack us......most of the pakistanis r corrupt as ive seen and then u cry we have musharraf as our leader...if its not musharraf then u can c another corrupt leader(zardari) now is there...the control of Pakistan is always in the hands of corrupt leadrs......this country is totaled......Im thinking of going off to the desert to flee from the trials and afflictions nowadays!

Shahzad

@podolski. u r rite but we have to find our way to prosperity some how.

@mosabja: yeah BBC video shows no check post. These NATO lamers!

mfarooq-khan

Asalam-W-Alaikum,

Well it is destiny of pakistan and its coward leaders, they have submitted their iman to America, and americans invade pakistan bcz there is no one to stop them, I dont understand the army which is getting betting from both sides Americans and Talibans still persuading on the path that goes no way but to hell.

It is matter of Shame to all pakistanis leaders.

I would prefer the death of brave Momin(mujahid), then the luxuries life of coward man.

I have been saying this for years now that (Jihad is our Way), all the Mujahideen groups are working for the cause of Allah(SWT), lets join them, lets give them support in any way we can, lets run the campaign on media such as this that can support their true cause,

OUR Heros,

Sheikh Usama bin ladan,
Dr, Eman-ul-Zawahri,
Mullah Umar (Ameer-ul-Momineen)
Baitullah massod
Abdulla Massod
Commandar Naik Muhammad
Abu-Masab-ul-ZarQawi,
Sheikh Umer Baghdadi
Ameer bin Khatab

may all have mercy on all of them and thousends of other Mujahideens,
Amin.

Salem9022

Brother those names you mentioned are not heros, they have done more Harm for Islam and muslims then good. You should not adhere to the Ideology of these takfiris or else you will become like that guy who was banned not long ago lol.

Also I live in US at the moment but I have the intention of going back to Pakistan and Living there for the rest of my life, maybe when I'm 25 and have enough money to open up my own business there. My parents always tell me why go back to Pakistan when the people in the country are all theifs lol. Wallah This is what my parents tell me telling me not to go and live there. I think if we Pakistans really love the country we wouldn't let anyone attack it and if we loved the country then there would be no reason why so many of our Professionals leave that country to live in a Kuffar country and To help the Economy of the Kuffar. I agree with Podolski but I also blame those Professionals for making our country like how it is, because they are Brain draining the country by Immigrating to other peoples country. And then Pakistan is left with No Professionals. I was reading some where that 80% of the Doctors which get their Lisence in a Year Leave the country within 2 Years of the Practise. So we are only left with 20% lol. And calculate how many proffessionals from other Industries Leave and you will find some of the problem as to why Pakistan doesn't have the will to defend it's self.

MOSABJA

Well To Podolski.We are not living in a UTOPIA.You cant go to the desert to flee the trials .These trials are going to come on each and every single Muslim country .Today people are saying that if pakistan is attacked then its because of its action.Our prophet predicted Big wars.Egypt,Saudi their turn will also come THERE IS NO ESCAPE JUST FIGHTING.Its the time that is near Qiyamah.And what we are seeing are the signs of qiyamah.
Corrupt leaders.
deviant sects
e.t.c

But is Pakistan the only country.All Muslims are like this .Saudi arab,UAE,Jordan,Oman,Qatar,Kuwait,Yemen,Turkey all are US allies.

All cent asian countries have given their bases to NATO against Afghanistan.
What is happening in Egypt,Libya,Algeria,Mauritania.

To be Honest there is not even a SINGLE COUNTRY ON THE MAP OF WORLD WHERE THERE IS SHARIAH AND WHICH IS ISLAMIC

Pakistani government,army too cant move away from the Mess created by Mush too easily.Its a slow process that has begun.

It has begun with Peace deals with taliban.

Now Please dont take this thread into sect issue

Yes Salem is right.Prophet predicted that near the end of time

"The number of people who will go to Jannah will be greater for earlier times and lesser for the later times."

As population of Muslims now is BILLIONS .But out of this 1.5 Billion Only few will succeed.

this can be evident from the fact that Salem mentioned.Thousands of people Immigrate from Pakistan,Egypt and others and serve the economy of Kuffars and then Say lol Pakistan is corrupt,Egypt is bad.

But those coming all the way from rich lands and Fighting In IRAQ,AFGHANISTAN and seeking Martyrdom are FEW

MOSABJA

Asalam-W-Alaikum,

Well it is destiny of pakistan and its coward leaders, they have submitted their iman to America, and americans invade pakistan bcz there is no one to stop them, I dont understand the army which is getting betting from both sides Americans and Talibans still persuading on the path that goes no way but to hell.

It is matter of Shame to all pakistanis leaders.

I would prefer the death of brave Momin(mujahid), then the luxuries life of coward man.

I have been saying this for years now that (Jihad is our Way), all the Mujahideen groups are working for the cause of Allah(SWT), lets join them, lets give them support in any way we can, lets run the campaign on media such as this that can support their true cause,

OUR Heros,

Sheikh Usama bin ladan,
Dr, Eman-ul-Zawahri,
Mullah Umar (Ameer-ul-Momineen)
Baitullah massod
Abdulla Massod
Commandar Naik Muhammad
Abu-Masab-ul-ZarQawi,
Sheikh Umer Baghdadi
Ameer bin Khatab

may all have mercy on all of them and thousends of other Mujahideens,
Amin.

I dont want this thread to Hijacked by SECT TALK and whether this above mentioned persons are real Mujahideen are not.

But there is still an aurora of Mystery surrounding Bin ladin,Zawahari .taliban say they are dead.Some experts are saying that there Confession tapes are fake and this whole Alqaeda thing is just FAKE.

AMir Khattab.Yeah he was a great Mujahid who fought for Chechen independence.Nek Mohammad, he too fought against NATO and and made peace with Pak army.Abdullah mehsud,Abandoned by Taliban for kidnapping Chinese engineers.He was Demoted from rank of Commander to that of a foot soldier as a Punishment for Kidnapping Chinese.
Baitullah mehsud,Another controversial figure .Some times hailed as Mujahid .Then blamed for suicide attacks killing innocents which He sometimes disowns some times remains silent.

They all have been trained by Pakistan army or are offshoots of same groups created By Pakistan's inter services intelligence.

As Muslims we have to Trust Allah and stand up to the Kuffar at all costs.

Army will try its best to avoid confrontation with US .Simple because US is super power.

But in the end as Allah says in Quran

"Those Christians and jews will never be happy with you untill you become like them"

So in the end .Pakistan army and its government though it may try to avoid the confrontation as much as it can but it will be dragged into a fight.

MOSABJA

.....u c so many holy shrines and people doing black magic and then others using help of jinns to ward of black magic and then reading their future through their hands......i mean the list of Shirk jz goes on.....Earthquakes dont come for no reason!.........and ive seen that pakistanis dont even accept it if u tell them that it is shirk....they say that u r wrong and take ayats out of context...and then we complain that the US is attacking us....of course the US will attack us...

according to survey .Out of 97 % pakistani Muslims

18% are Shias
2% Other sects like Ismailis,
45 % barelvis(Sufis)
35 % Sunnis who reject Barelvis and Sufism.

PeacePeace

Yea, I completely agree with bro Mosabja, I dont think it would be wise to start critisizing peoples' actions and depict them on the whole country. I believe there are true muslims in all countries as well as shaitans in all countries. In the case of this attack, its nothing to what ours brothers and sisters in Iraq and Palestine are facing. Just another one of those incidents where the US kills some muslims and pulls and excuse out of their @$$ and goes on killing. Obviously this is and was in our destiny, thats why its happening. May Allah SWT have mercy on our ummah and help those facing these extremely turbulent times head on. I am just sitting here on my computer analyzing situations from afar and rationalizing it how I see fit, what did I do for that childs family that was blown up in Gaza, or the family of the Iraqi sister who was a virgin and raped and pimped out to the US soldiers by a US soldier for $50 dollars per person and ended up hanging herself? What am I going to do? May Allah SWT forgive me, our ummah and make me brave.

justoneofmillion

Yea, I completely agree with bro Mosabja, I dont think it would be wise to start critisizing peoples' actions and depict them on the whole country. I believe there are true muslims in all countries as well as shaitans in all countries. In the case of this attack, its nothing to what ours brothers and sisters in Iraq and Palestine are facing. Just another one of those incidents where the US kills some muslims and pulls and excuse out of their @$$ and goes on killing. Obviously this is and was in our destiny, thats why its happening. May Allah SWT have mercy on our ummah and help those facing these extremely turbulent times head on. I am just sitting here on my computer analyzing situations from afar and rationalizing it how I see fit, what did I do for that childs family that was blown up in Gaza, or the family of the Iraqi sister who was a virgin and raped and pimped out to the US soldiers by a US soldier for $50 dollars per person and ended up hanging herself? What am I going to do? May Allah SWT forgive me, our ummah and make me brave.
:salam2:Don t remind me of that !wallahi if i wasn t muslim alhamdulillah i would rape them back one by one it would be a real slaughter,most of these so called soldiers are children of fornication anyways,desperate as hell they are but puppets of their private intrested politicians and ruthless corporations,as their women back home and in their bases in Europe have become a pass on to every joe and Dumbo, of course they would harm a defenseless child given the fact that they themselves have been caught wearing nappies during the war in Iraq! no joke this is really happening.Last week there was this girl from Pennsylvania traveling through Europe with the train,going to visit her parents who are actually missionaries,well as she was having a littel drinking party with some young teenagers in the train she came back to me and my friends complaining how she was amazed that even the young kids she was sitting with hated "America "even in Europe subhanallah as soon as she started talking bad about Islam there was this girl on the other side who started to argue so badly with her she was disgusted! mind you this particular girl wasn t even muslim and she carried on saying how outraged she was by the amount of misinformation and stupidity that American girl carried out with her from her island back home!but brothers and sisters don t worry this is just one of those cases, and this is probably happening all over the world people see the truth and even though they can t do much about it, i believe that what i would call an intimate revolution is going on through the hearts and minds of many even non muslims!this is indeed a great opportunity for dawah,we have to bear in mind that those who have been harmed unjustly are in the company of the righteous inshallah in a better situation than the one we are actually in,i d on t know if this is just an angle i try to see things from to comfort myself and keep hope driving or it is just another move to still the anger but there is one thing am sure of nothing disapears everything just transforms itself,so what goes around will come around again.

wassalam
may allah help the brothers and sisters in pakistan
respectfully
jameel

Shahzad

and still the defence minister of pakisan, ( a cheapster) has said that they dont have ability to defend air strikes initiated from 30,000 ft.

Why doesn t he go to hell if he is unable to do any thing against such attacks?

Pakistan shud kick US army from their bases in Pakistan. I will see wat can they do then

and still the defence minister of pakisan, ( a cheapster) has said that they dont have ability to defend air strikes initiated from 30,000 ft.

Why doesn t he go to hell if he is unable to do any thing against such attacks?

Pakistan shud kick US army from their bases in Pakistan. I will see wat can they do then

our leaders are their dogs...when the US says fetch they fetch......jz look at zardari now...they r all the same......if obama does attack pakistan mayb we will get some sense that visiting holy shrines is Haraam! ....cause dying is better than doing shirk!!!.....all the pakistan politicians and generals should b brought at one place in public and then shot from all four sides jz like they did in China to finish off opium

Shahzad

very right @podolski11. Zardari and Prime minister never said a single word on that attack. they are pigs i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.