1967 mass murder of unarmed Eygptians by Israelis

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2: bros and sisters

taken fm wakeupfmyourslumber website

############

:tti_sister: :salah: :tti_sister: May Allah swt forgives them n give them paradise :inshallah:

yikes i dont seem to be able to do it waaaaaaaaaah

:wasalam: :hijabi:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam

gazakum Allah khyran 4 sharing it..even i see It is a shame 4 me as Egyption muslim to receive myself as prisoners-of-war in Islam..i'll Fight until death..even we win or death as a shaheed (martyr)

Sorry! Israelis was killed Egyption civilians..sorry ! agian in time of Wear there's nothing named as civilians All muslim muslims.. (Men,Women).. be Fight until death..even we win or death as a shaheed (martyr)..

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen said:

Jihad is obligatory and becomes fard ‘ayn if a person is present where fighting is going on. This is the first of the situations in which jihad becomes an individual obligation, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! When you meet those who disbelieve, in a battlefield, never turn your backs to them.

And whoever turns his back to them on such a day — unless it be a stratagem of war, or to retreat to a troop (of his own), — he indeed has drawn upon himself wrath from Allaah. And his abode is Hell, and worst indeed is that destination!”

[al-Anfaal 8:16]

The Prophet :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that running away on the day when the army is advancing is one of the sins that doom a person to Hell. He said: “Avoid the seven sins that doom a person to Hell…” among which he mentioned running away on the day when the army is advancing (agreed upon).

But Allaah has made exceptions in two cases:

1- When it is a military manoeuvre, in the sense that he is leaving to bring reinforcements.

2- When he is going to join another group, when he has been told that there is a group of Muslims elsewhere who are about to be defeated, so he goes to join them in order to strengthen their numbers. This is subject to the condition that there is no risk to the group he is in; if there is a risk to the group that he is in, then it is not permissible for him to go to the other group. In this case (jihad) is an individual obligation upon him (fard ‘ayn) and it is not permissible for him to leave.

The second situation (in which jihad becomes an individual obligation) is when a city is besieged by the enemy. Then he has to fight in defence of the city, because when the city is besieged there is no alternative but to defend it, for if the enemy is going to prevent people from leaving the city or entering it, and prevent provisions from reaching it, and other things which are well known, then in this case the people of the city are obliged to fight in order to defend their city.

The third situation is when the leader tells the people to mobilize; the leader (imam) is the highest authority in the state, but he need not necessarily be the leader of all the Muslims, because there has been no leader of all the Muslims (khaleefah) for a long time. The Prophet :saw:(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Listen and obey, even if you are ruled by an Abyssinian slave.” So if a man becomes a leader, then his word is to be heeded and his commands are to obeyed.

(al-Sharh al-Mumti’, 8/10-12).

<wasalam>

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

“Allâh has promised to those amongst you who truly have îmân (true faith and belief) and act in obedience to Allâh and His Messenger, that He will grant them rulership upon the earth, just as He granted it to those before them, and that He will establish their Religion for them and grant them the authority to practice their Religion which He chose and ordered them with. And He will certainly change their situation to one of security, after their fear. Providing that they worship and obey Me, not associating anything else in worship with Me. Then, whoever rejects this favour by disobedience to their Lord - then they are the rebellious transgressors.” [Sûrah an-Nûr 24:55]