2 LANGUES KEYBORD

FATIMA

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM

I READ SOMEWHERE,THAT I CAN MAKES A 2 LANGUES KEYBORD.NOW,I WANT TO DO THAT,BUT I DON'T FIND THE ARABIC LANGUES ON MY LIST.SO HOW I CAN CHANGE THAT?IS THERE AN ANOTHER WAY DO MAKES MY KEYBORD IN 2 LANGUES?MAYBE SOMEBODY KNOW THIS PROBLEM.
SO THANK U FOR HELPING ME.

SISTER IN THE ISLAM

WASALAM FATIMA

Karima

Sallam,
If you go to your fonts in your settings, change them to arabic quran.... See if that works.

I just tried it in my aol, and it was all in arabic, then when I copied it to post here, it went back to the English.....just as I wrote it using the arabic letters.

I have no idea how to do it in this web site.....

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Kristina said:
Sallam,
If you go to your fonts in your settings, change them to arabic quran.... See if that works.

I just tried it in my aol, and it was all in arabic, then when I copied it to post here, it went back to the English.....just as I wrote it using the arabic letters.

I have no idea how to do it in this web site.....

salaam alikom

there is a web site where you can type arabic and then copy it from there.

http://www.indiana.edu/~arabic/typing_arabic.htm

OR if you have window's 2000 and up you can go to the settings and select other languages beside the english and you can change between arabic and english when you want to type. I will let you know inshallah how to change the language on your window's

wa salaam alikom

hambaAllah

hopefully this help

:bismillah:
:salam2:

click on link
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3528

how to use a two languages keyboard
Part 1
Go to start button n click control panel
Look for regional n languages option
Choose Arabic (Saudi Arabia) for myself
Then click apply
Now whenever u turn on your system you will see EN, if u mouse over it you cud see EN n AR
Im using window xp for ur info,Pls note ur email will have the arabic font once u change to 2 languages keyboard

Part 2
Open microsoft word
Left click on the EN n change to AR the font should remain as times new roman or whatever font your using
When u type you will get the Arabic char eg
q w e r t y is EN – lower case
غ ف ق ث ص ض is AR
Press the left shift key
Q W E R T then change En to AR
َ ً ُ ٌ لإ is AR upper case
For Arabic numbers u would have to change the font to arb naskh with EN
hope those who r keen to learn to used the 2 languages keyboard understand my english
I guess we cant used the numbers here cos bro Mabsoot didnt have arab naskh as fonts .It works when i use microsoft word

:wasalam::hijabi: