2 moons today-planet mars

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

today is 27 of august
we will be able to see mars with the naked eye
inshalla i will be able to see that

24b13wx.gif

27th Aug the Whole World is waiting for......... ....

Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting August. It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will cultivate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles off earth. Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am. It will look like the earth has 2 moons.

The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287.
Share this with your friends as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY will ever see it again.

mohammed1000

Islam

Muslims in the West have had to celebrate their most important religious holiday in America with teachers who did not know why their Muslims students should get a day off from school .. More
Inner Dimensions of Fasting the Prophet said: "Fasting is a shield; so when one of you is fasting he should not use foul or foolish talk. If someone attacks him or insults him, let him say: 'I am fasting, I am fasting!' " More
Keeping Track of Ramadan. During the month of Ramadan, Nasrudin Khodja had a habit of keeping track of the days of the fast by placing a pebble in a jar for each day he would fast .. More 10 great goals to set for this Ramadan
Let go of the anger and pain this Ramadan and forgive those who have hurt you. Forgiving someone is not only good for the body, but it's also great for the soul.
---------------------
Mohammed

hellbraker

It was strange to me that you posted this today,as today I have just finished making a Photohop illustration of some celestial planets.
uni3copy.jpg