24 Duas from the Holy Quran

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
1. Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the life to come and keep us safe from the torment of the Fire (2:201)

2. Our Lord! Bestow on us endurance and make our foothold sure and give us help against those who reject faith. (2:250)

3. Our Lord! Take us not to task if we forget or fall into error. Our Lord! Lay not upon us such a burden as You did lay upon those before us. Our Lord! Impose not on us that which we have not the strength to bear, grant us forgiveness and have mercy on us. You are our Protector. Help us against those who deny the truth. (2:286)

4. Our Lord! Cause not our hearts to stray after Thou hast guided us, and bestow upon us mercy from Thy Presence. Lo! Thou, only Thou art the Bestower. (3:8)

5. Our Lord! Lo! we believe. So forgive us our sins and guard us from the punishment of Fire. (3:16)

6. Our Lord! We believe in that which Thou hast revealed and we follow him whom Thou hast sent. Enroll us among those who witness (to the truth). (3:53)

7. Our Lord! Forgive us for our sins and wasted efforts, make our foothold sure, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk. (3:147)

8. Our Lord! Whom Thou causest to enter the Fire: him indeed Thou hast confounded. For evil doers there will be no helpers. Our Lord! Lo! we have heard a crier calling unto Faith: "Believe ye in your Lord!" So we believed. Our Lord! Therefor forgive us our sins, and remit from us our evil deeds, and make us die the death of the righteous. Our Lord! And give us that which Thou hast promised to us by Thy messengers. Confound us not upon the Day of Resurrection. Lo! Thou breakest not the tryst. (3:192-194)

9. Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If Thou forgive us not and have not mercy on us, surely we are of the lost! (7:23)

10. Our Lord! Place us not among the people who have been guilty of evildoing. (7:47)

11. Our Lord! Lay open the truth between us and our people, for You are the best of all to lay open the truth. (7:89)

12. Our Lord! Pour out on us patience and constancy, and make us die as those who have surrendered themselves unto You. (7:126)

13. Our Lord! Make us not a trial for the evildoing folk, and save us by Your mercy from people who deny the truth (10:85-86)

14. Our Lord! You truly know all that we may hide [in our hearts] as well as all that we bring into the open, for nothing whatever, be it on earth or in heaven, remains hidden from Allah (14:38)

15. My Lord! Cause me to come in with a firm incoming and to go out with a firm outgoing. And give me from Thy presence a sustaining Power. (17:80)

16. Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Your presence and dispose of our affairs for us in the right way. (18:10)

17. Lo! adversity afflicteth me, and Thou art Most Merciful of all who show mercy. (21:83)

18. There is no god save Thee. Be Thou glorified! I have been a wrong doer. (21:87)

19. Our Lord! Vouchsafe us comfort of our wives and of our offspring, and make us patterns for (all) those who ward off (evil). (25:74)

20. My Lord, arouse me to be thankful for Thy favor wherewith Thou hast favored me and my parents, and to do good that shall be pleasing unto Thee, and include me in (the number of) Thy righteous staves. (27:19)

21. My Lord! Arouse me that I may give thanks for the favor wherewith Thou hast favored me and my parents, and that I may do right acceptable unto Thee. And be gracious unto me in the matter of my offspring. Lo! I have turned unto Thee repentant, and lo! I am of those who surrender (unto Thee). (46:15)

22. Our Lord Forgive us and our brethren who were before us in the faith, and place not in our hearts any rancor toward those who believe. Our Lord! Thou art Full of Pity, Merciful. (59:10)

23. Our Lord! In You we have placed our trust, and to You do we turn in repentance, for unto You is the end of all journeys. (60:4)

24. Our Lord! Perfect our light for us and forgive us our sins, for verily You have power over all things. (66:8)