24 Islamic channels for All

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
Assalamualaikum,

I hope you are well, check out this link: http://www.muslimco.com, they have 24 Islamic Channels that you can watch online for free.

It's a great resource, simple and really easy to use, and they have some great programs on it too.

Please forward it on to other Muslims and Non Muslims too, it's a great dawah opportunity and an alternative to the western media stations.

Walaikumsalam

Send to everyone you know!

Ghorabaa

:salam2:

:jazaak: for posting this link.

I was thinking about getting islambox. Was there any reason you did not like it?

pcozzy

:jazaak: for posting this link.

I was thinking about getting islambox. Was there any reason you did not like it?

I am sorry I never purchased the islambox receiver. I have free to air channels via digital satellite. However, I never really watch tv but there are times when I would like to, especially with news of Gaza.

I am a free guy, anything offered for free well I like to use. Islambox.tv; I registered with them before they marketed with the setup top box. Don't know how there service would be in sha Allah it is good. I just watch from pc anyways and they only work with windows software.

:wasalam: