3 year old muslimah w/ 5 christian children

akkhanam_05

BismillaahirRahmaanirRaheem
3salam3lakum & Ramadan Mubarak!
I reverted in March 2006 (Alhumdullilah) and still am having trouble with my children. See, they live with their father, and he speaks to them very negatively about Islam. I have spoke to them about Islam but they will only hear so much. I don't want to pressure them, but their father encourages them and lets them think it is ok to make fun of me (mainly the way I dress compared to the way I used too). I thought that after seeing the change in me and my life that it wouldn't matter. They just want the fun mom back. I let them know I was wrong and blind to the truth, but now this is who I am and who Allah(SWT) wants me to be. Now, SubhanAllah, none of them believe in the trinity anymore and 2 of my daughters have even went to the mosque w/ me. 2 have went as far as praying with me (MashaAllah). I have 3 girls and 2 boys. Ages: 16g, 14g,
13b, 11g, 9b. My boys seem to give me the biggest problem. I guess what I am asking is if anyone has any suggestions. I just pray Allah(SWT) be with me and guide me in my words. It is just hard when their father doesn't let me spend that much time with them. I am working on, InshaAllah, saving some money to fight the visitation rights. Please make Duah for me.:tti_sister:

Allah Hudafiz!
Khadijah
Standing strong and devoted:hijabi:

I know, although I don't know where, the Quran say that your children won't get you into Paradise and even about how Ibriham had to deny his own father even though he loved him so. ( I hope I have that right. Istirfirlah, if I don't.) But..... it doesn't make it hurt any less. I totally feel that last part(about Ibriham).

warda A

Sister
:salam2:
:ma: for your reversion to islam.
inshalla someone in your situation will tell you more
please keep on being strong, many women who come into islam with children am sure suffer the same.
There is a wonderful story of a sister who reverted called ameenah, i will try and check where i saw it and tell you , it is really quite inspiring
inshalla we will make dua for you
just be patient and from your good qualities , your children will learn what is right and wrong after all they are teenagers and am sure really confused.

ok i found it
here is the link, her story is quite inspiring
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice to know about ur faith in Allah Sister, Masha Allah may Allah help and accept u. Ameen. Masha Allah ur two daughters following and understanding masha Allah sister it is a proof for u, of the positive changes, how hard and how best u r trying to be on Islam Masha Allah. Sister we can only try and we can tell him what is good and what is bad and pray to Allah its upto Allah to whom he wants he will guide. Remember the uncle of our Prophet (saw) Abu Talib. He was also didnt accepted islam though he love our Prophet (saw) alot.

Sister only thing is we can try and keep our faith on Allah and remember Sister the more hardship u face in the path of Allah for the sake of Allah the more reward u will get from Allah insha Allah and the reward from Allah is far far greater, bigger and better then anyone can. And as ur kids are still at young age so they may have there fathers influence but insha Allah when they growup, think of themself and understand insha Allah they may turn them self to Islam and Allah. Meanwhile if u can show them the videos about Islam merits of Islam, Islam in the light of Science and Comparison between whatever their religion they follow and Islam. The most important thing make dua insha Allah will have his mercy on u and make things easy for u insha Allah. This are thoughts if anything offending pls do forgive me for the sake of Allah and please remember me in ur dua's.

Jazak Allah.

nori suja'i

these are the du'aa that our prophets used to recite:

Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.

robbana hablanaa meen azwaajeena wadzoor reeyaa teenaa qoorrota 3kyooneen waj 3lnaa leel muttaqeena
eemaamaa. (Surah Foorqan/Ayaat 74)

means:
Oh Lord! grant unto us life partner and offspring who will be the comford of our eyes. and give us (the grace0 to lead the righteous.

Prophet Ibraheem r.a.

robbeej 3lnee mooqeemas solaatee wameen dzoor reeyatee robbana wataqobbal du'aa.
(Surah Ibraheem/Ayaat 40)

means:
Oh Lord! make me one who establishes regular prayer, and also raise such among my offspring O our Lord!
and accept thou my prayer.

Prophet Zakareeya r.a.

robbee auzeednee an ashkoora neekmatakallatee an amta aleyya wa'3la waa leedayya wa'an amalaa soleeham thardoh was leehlee heefee dzurreeyatee toobtoo eleyka wa'3nnee meenal moosleemeen.

( for this du'a i've to refer back to AlQur'an as i can't remember the surah/page but can only memorise, i'm very sorry).