Is gold rings and jewellery forbidden for women?

Discussion in 'Islamic Discussion' started by Muslimah_19, Oct 29, 2006.

Register FREE now for increased access

Already registered?

Forgot your password?
TurnToIslam Islamic Forum & Social Network's content is only available to our members. Register now to access our content and start discussing with other people in our forums. Plus you can:
  • Like interesting posts
  • Watch threads and receive frequent updates via email
  • Exchange messages with other members in private conversations

1. Muslimah_19

Muslimah_19 New Member

I'm a University student...but an up coming nurse
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0
    :salam2: Brothers and Sisters, i was just wondering if someone could please provide me with an answer to my question. "are women forbidden to wear gold rings and jewellery?" i came across this question while reading a book called (the etiquettes of marriage: in the pure tradition of the prophet (saw).) the book is by Shaykh Al-Albanni.....an in it, it states that it is also forbidden for a women to wear gold rings and jewellry. In the book there is a hadeeth given to support this statement " whoever would like to put a ring of fire on ... ........ ... ... ... .. ... . .... .. ..... ... ....... ..... .... .. ... . ........ .. .... .. ... ....... ... ... ... .. ... . ........ .. ..... ... ....... ..... .... .. ... .. ... ....... . ....... .. .... ... ... ... .. ... . ....... .. ..... ....... .. .. ...... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... .... .... ... ...... ....... ... .. ......... ....... ..... ...... ......... ...... ... .. ......... ..... .. .... ........ .. . .... . ..... .... ... ........ ... .. ... .. ....... .... .... .. ... .... ....... ....... .... . ..... ......... .. .... ... ........ ... .... .... .. .......................... ............. ..... ........ .. .... .. .......