Dua, Share your Favorite Dua Here

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam alai kum brothers & sisters,

Members are welcome to share their favorite dua's here.
Learn new dua's and let others learn.

Please also remember to include the English translation for our Non Arabic speakers as well.

My Favorite Dua is:

Rabbana atina fid-dunya hasanatan wa fil 'akhirati hasanatan waqina 'adhaban-nar

Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire

Manaal_e_Afghan

Walaikum Salaam Wa Rahmatulahi wa Barakatuhu

JazakAllah Khair

*"Bismillahir rahmanir rahim
Alhamdo lillahii ala kulle ne'matay,wa astaghfirullaha min kullay zambin,wa asaluha min kulle khair,wa auzu billahi min kulle sharr"

Thank you Allah swt for all the blessings ,Oh Allah Forgive all our sins,give us all that is good & keep us away from all that is bad
Ameen

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well my favorite duaa is:
alla-hum-ma aslam-to nafsi ilai-ka wa faw-waz-to amri ilai-ka walija'to zahri ilai-ka ragh-ba-tan wa rah-ba-tan ilai-ka la maljaa wa a manja'a min-ka il-l ilai-ka, aa'manto b -ki-ta-bikal-lazi anzal -ta wa bi-nabi -ye- kal-lazi-ars-alta...

translation:
O Allah I have surrendered my soul to thee and entrusted my affairs to thee, and made my back attentive towards thee; hoping to get thy recompense and fearing thy punishment there is no refuge and no asylum against thee save with them self.i believe in the book that thou has revealed and believe in the prophet whom thou as commissioned.

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Mashallah some nice duas and of course Ameeeen to all your duas.

May Allah increase us all in memory to learn these duas.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicum

My favorite dua is: *Allahumedz-alni minet tawwabine vedzalni minel mutehhirine vedzalno min ibadikes-salihine vedzalni minel-lezine la vawfum aleyhim we la hum yahzenun.*

*Almighty Allah make me to be one of those who are are reapeting and asking Yur Forgivness,one of thsoe who are cleaning themsleves a loot,and help me to be one of Your good Servents, and of those who do not have fear and who are not in sorow.*

:wasalam:

shasha

Muslimah
Asalaam alaykum,

As a convert, I feel a very personal connection to this dua:

Rabbana la tuzigh quloobana ba'da idh hadaytana wa hab lana milladunka rahmah innaka antal Wahhab

:tti_sister:

Our Lord! (they say), Let not our hearts deviate now after Thou hast guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own Presence; for Thou art the Grantor of bounties without measure
[3:8]

:hearts:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Asalaam alaykum,

As a convert, I feel a very personal connection to this dua:

Rabbana la tuzigh quloobana ba'da idh hadaytana wa hab lana milladunka rahmah innaka antal Wahhab

:tti_sister:

Our Lord! (they say), Let not our hearts deviate now after Thou hast guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own Presence; for Thou art the Grantor of bounties without measure
[3:8]

:hearts:

Mashallah Sister Shasha, May (SWT) keep us all reverts and born Muslims guided and never to allow our hearts to deviate from the right path. Ameen

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I have many favorites..but this one always moves me..sobhanallah!

"Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us; our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Patron and give us victory over the disbelieving people."
[Al-Baqara 2:286]

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
I have many favorites..but this one always moves me..sobhanallah!

"Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us; our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Patron and give us victory over the disbelieving people."
[Al-Baqara 2:286]

Mashallah sister, this is also good to read every night before retiring for bed.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

Many wonderful ones mentioned in the thread already. :)

The one I select is the invocation of Yunus (a.s.). Although it is a very common one and very well known. I just love the dua'a in context with the story of the prophet Yunus (a.s.) when he was inside whale.

La ila ha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minazzalimeen(Ch. Al-Anbiya (21): vs. 87)

"None has the right to be worshipped save You;glory be to You, far removed are You from any imperfection; I have been amongst the wrong-doers".

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

The most moving Du'a which I make often is this one. Its very small but have evrything I need, MashaAllah!

Rabbana Dalamna Anfusana Wa Illam Taghfir Lana Wa Tarhamna Lanakoonanna Minal Khaasireen

Translation: "Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If thou forgive us not and bestow not upon us Thy Mercy, we shall certainly be lost."

If you need any reference, it is Verse Number 23 of Surah Al-A'raf (The Heights).

WajazakAllahu khair for starting such a wonderful thread al-Akh Peace2u.

What sister a_muslimah86 mentioned is also MashaAllah very moving.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

sparmaksiz

some duas here!

Allahumma innaka afuvvun karimun tuhubbul affa fafu anna.

Allahumma ya mukallibal kulub sebbit kalbi ala dinik.

halah

Asslamu alikum

There are many wonderful dua's but I alwayas say;

`Ya muqallibal-qulubi, thabbit qalbi `ala dinik
(O Controller of the hearts make my heart steadfast in Your religion).''

May Allah accept our all duaa:tti_sister:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
WajazakAllahu khair for starting such a wonderful thread al-Akh Peace2u.

What sister a_muslimah86 mentioned is also MashaAllah very moving.

Jazakhallah khair brother, may each and everyone of us be rewarded by Allah Azawajal for posting a dua that will benefit others.

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Allahum-mahdinii fiman hadaiyta, wa 'afini fiiman 'afaiyta,
wa tawal-lani fiman tawallaiyta, wa baarik li fima a'ataiyta.

(Oh Allah, Guide me with those whom You have guided,
and strengthen me with those whom You have given strength,
and take me to Your care with those whom You have taken to Your care,
and Bless me in what You have given me.)

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
The du'a I say very very often is:

"Ya muqalibal qulub- thabit qulubana 3ala deenik-"

Oh the controller of hearts- make our hearts steadfast on ur religion.

"And I always pray one which says: Rabbi eghfirli wa li walidaya Rabbi erham huma kama rabayani saghriah.."

Its about parent- don't know how to translate :D:D

wassalam

Ps. good thread n good dua's mashaallah :D

~Naz~

Allahu Akbar
Ya Rabb ennana 7ouremna so7bata an-nabey fed-donya Fa laa ta7remna sou7batahu fel jannah,

We missed Muhammad’s (SAW) company in this worldly life so do not deny us it in Paradise

Of late I'm loving and moved by this du3a

BinKhadija

An Akhu

حَسْبِيَ اللهُ لَآ إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَهُوَ رَبُّ
الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيم

(Hasbiyallaahu laa 'ilaaha 'illaa Huwa 'alayhi tawakkaltu wa Huwa Rabbul-'Arshil-'Adheem.)​

Allah is sufficient for me. There is none worthy of worship but Him. I have placed my trust in Him; He is Lord of the Majestic Throne.

Lookingforlight

Slave of Allah

رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

Rabbana atina fid-dunya hasanatan wa fil 'akhirati hasanatan waqina 'adhaban-nar

Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire