60 Ways to Keep Your Husband's Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Thanks.

:salam2:

1. Behave like a female, i.e. all the tenderness of a female–a man doesn't want a man for his wife!
60. Wake him up for Qiyam ul-Layl (in the last third of the night) and ask him to pray with you.

:wasalam:

:salam2: Sister tulipflower,
This is definetly a woderful list. But I don't think I have to show it to my wife, because she already does all these things except letting me win in the race.
Now when I will tell it to her, she will surely realize that winning the race is not in her interest. Next race will be quite interesting.

Thank you for sharing.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

Gotch ya !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :jumpclap:

You guys really believed on my previous post.. Didn't Ya? :SMILY129:

This is actually a dream list. Sister Dianek's husband got his dream fulfilled. Pray for me that some day my dreams get fulfilled too?

Honestly ! How many married sisters do what is in those 60 points ?
Can you post it here? I doubt any of you would be doing more than a few.

whitehijab

58. Strive for Allah's love first and foremost! if all wives try to seek Allah's love and pleasure, surely, they can keep their husbands love too. And remember–if Allah loves you, the angels will love you, and the entire creation will love you.

thank u sister tulipflower777...i love this post :hijabi:
but reading sister dianek's posts hv me 2nd thought about the 'real picture' of having a family :girl3:
ya Allah, help me to find a husband who can guide me in this and after life insyaAllah

:muslim_child:

Sauda17

thank u sister tulipflower777...i love this post :hijabi:
but reading sister dianek's posts hv me 2nd thought about the 'real picture' of having a family :girl3:
ya Allah, help me to find a husband who can guide me in this and after life insyaAllah

Sister i don't believe that was her intention.

MOSABJA

:):):):):):). I didnt want sister Dianek to get:SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209:

I just wanted to say that perfect Life is only in JANNAH.So dont bother if you have a few problems in this world.

Regarding Spouses i just wanted to say that if you have some problems then look at those whose Marriage life is worse then yours then you would realise the imp of your spouse.

whitehijab

please forgive me...

Sister i don't believe that was her intention.

:shymuslima1: i'm sorry sister dianek. didn't mean anything about it in anyway. forgive me for my previous post

thank u sister sauda17 :hijabi:
i agreed with mosabja's opinion...

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Gheebah in Islaam, or backbiting refers to the saying of stuff about an an individual whislt they're ghaa'ib, ie not present. However Islamically it refers to saying stuff about someone which is true behind their backs. [As-Suyooti, Zawaa'id ul-Jaami, authenticed by Shaykh Al-Albaanee in As-Saheehah] It also means to say something about your brother/sister (ie muslim) something which he dislikes. [Muslim]

Many people don't understand gheebah; people accuse others on this forum too quick for commiting it, others think that what they're say isn't gheebah, due to the fact that they also say it to the persons face. However that might be the definition of backbiting in English, Gheebah in `arabic and in Islaam is different.

The Messenger of Allaah, sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam said, "Do not gossip about the Muslims and do not expose their faults. Whoever exposes the faults of his brother, Allaah will expose his faults, and if Allaah exposes his faults it will be open for everyone to see, even if he hid in the innermost part of his house." [Sahih Sunan at-Tirmidhee]

Regarding Gheebah, Al-Qurtubee, rahimahullaah, said in his tafseer of Surah Al-Hujuraat, "The scholars agree that it is a major sin, and that commiting this sin necessitates repentance to Allaah."

Gheebah is PERMITTED in certain circumstances...

See this thread I had to create due to content of this one and some others.

Thread closed and numerous posts deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.