A Little Light Hearted Fun

mufakkir

Salaam Alaikum,

Here's a little joke a friend shared with me earlier today; just a little light hearted fun :)

Two guys were lost in the Sahara desert. One is David, the other Michael.

They were dying of hunger and thirst when they suddenly came upon an oasis, with what looked like a minaret and mosque in the middle.

David said to Michael: "Listen, let's pretend we are Muslims, otherwise we'll not get any food or drink. I am going to call myself 'Dawood'".

Michaelf refused to changed his name. He said, "My name is Michael, and i will not pretend to be something i am not!"

The Imam of the mosque received them both well. He asked about their names.
David said, "My name is Dawood".
Michael said, "My name is Michael".

The Imam turned to the helpers in the mosque and said, "Please bring some food and water for our guest Michael only". He then turned to Dawood and said, "Salaam 'Alaikum brother Dawood. Ramadan Mubarak!"

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Salaam Alaikum,

Here's a little joke a friend shared with me earlier today; just a little light hearted fun :)

Two guys were lost in the Sahara desert. One is David, the other Michael.

They were dying of hunger and thirst when they suddenly came upon an oasis, with what looked like a minaret and mosque in the middle.

David said to Michael: "Listen, let's pretend we are Muslims, otherwise we'll not get any food or drink. I am going to call myself 'Dawood'".

Michaelf refused to changed his name. He said, "My name is Michael, and i will not pretend to be something i am not!"

The Imam of the mosque received them both well. He asked about their names.
David said, "My name is Dawood".
Michael said, "My name is Michael".

The Imam turned to the helpers in the mosque and said, "Please bring some food and water for our guest Michael only". He then turned to Dawood and said, "Salaam 'Alaikum brother Dawood. Ramadan Mubarak!"

:SMILY303:

:lol: good one :lol:

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D jzakallah khair ^_^

:wasalam:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:...
That was too funny....:lol::lol::lol:
Jazakallhu khair for sharing...
take care
Fee Amanillah