“Allah would replace you with a people who sin…”

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “I swear by Him in whose hand is my soul, if you were a people who did not commit sin, Allah would take you away and replace you with a people who would sin and then seek Allah’s forgiveness so He could forgive them.” [Sahīh Muslim (2687)]

Allah already has a creation which is sinless. He has the angels who “never disobey Allah in what He commands them and carry out whatever they are told to do.” [Sūrah al-Tahrīm: 6] they glorify Allah without fail. Some arer standing in prayer, some are bowing, and some are in prostration saying: “Glory be to the the possessor of the dominion and its possessions! Glory be to the possessor of might and irresistible power. Glory be to the Living One who never dies!”

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “I see and hear what you do not. The heavens heaved, and they have a right to do so, since there is not a place the width of a handspan that is not occupied by an angel prostrating his forehead to Allah.” [Sunan al-Tirmidhī (2312) and Sunan Ibn Mājah (4190)]

In spite of all this, Allah in His wisdom wanted to create beings besides the angels – human beings who would need to be guided to the proper path and who were capable of going astray. Allah says: “Lo! We have shown him the way, whether he be grateful or disbelieving.” [Sūrah al-Insān: 3]

This is the nature upon which Allah created the human being. It is unavoidable that people will err. Therefore Allah has permitted us to ask His forgiveness. Indeed, He exhorts us to do so, and He promises us His forgiveness.

We should make it a habit to seek Allah’s forgiveness as often as we can. Constancy in beseeching forgiveness is a cure for the maladies of the heart as well as a means of having our sins erased.

How much Allah is willing to forgive us can be seen in the following hadith related in Sahīh al-Bukhārī and Sahīh Muslim:

Someone committed a sin and then said: “O Allah! Forgive me my sin.”

Allah said: “My servant committed a sin, but knew that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes sins.”

Then he committed the sin again and said: “My Lord! Forgive me my sin.”

Allah said: “My servant committed a sin, but knew that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes sins.”

Then he committed the sin again and said: “My Lord! Forgive me my sin.”​

Allah said: “My servant committed a sin, but knew that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes sins. Do as you will, for I have forgiven you.” [Sahīh al-Bukhārī (7507) and Sahīh Muslim (2758)]

We understand from this hadīth that when Allah forgives a sin, it is forgiven. If the person commits the same sin again, Allah will not revoke His forgiveness for the previous time the sin was committed, but will only hold the sinner to account for the present occurrence. Forgiveness is something Allah gives, and He does not revoke what He gives. Once a sin is wiped from our records, it is wiped away for good.

Someone asked me about the hadith: “Committing a sin after repenting for it is worse than committing it seventy times before repenting.”

I told him that this hadith is unauthentic. It is not established with a sound chain of transmission back to the Propjet (peace be upon him). Moreover, the Qur’an and authentic Sunnah are quite clear that no matter how often a person commits a sin and repents, Allah will accept that person’s repentance. Whenever someone beseeches Allah’s forgiveness in earnest, Allah will forgive that person’s sins without reservation.

By
Sheikh Salman al-Oadah

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
SUBHANALLAH....some times we misuse ALLAH AZZAWAJAL's love..:astag:

May ALLAH TALA forgive all of us...Aameen...:tti_sister:

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for sharing...:hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
asalam oalykum wr wb
brother its beautiful, subhanAllah how forgiving our Lord is , alhumdulillah whenever i discover vastness of Allah's attributes it add up in love and submission alhumdulilah He made us to know about Him although we are sinners,,,:astag::astag::astag:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

SubhanAllah, this is a beautiful post. It's amazing how much respect Allah SWT has given us lowly, sinning people. And yet we sin and sin again - but Allah's forgiveness is still always there. JazakAllahu Khayr.

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
:salam2:

We all sin. Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihe Wasalam (peace be upon him) has said the best of sinners is the one who repents. Allah has created us a nation of sinners. Use your sins to remain humble and ask for forgiveness. Allah is All Merciful and he would readily accept your repentence if you are sincere.

Try live in a balance of hope and fear. Hope that Allah will forgive you for everything but don't let it be to the extent that you become complacent. Fear Allah but don't take it to extremes. Strike a balance.

We are told that if you go walking toward Allah he comes running toward you. Be sincere and talk to him from your heart whilst you make dua (supplicate).

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

jazakallah khair:)

Anas said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, 'Allah Almighty says, "O son of Adam! I will forgive you as long as you call on Me and have hope in Me, no matter what you do. Son of Adam, I do not care if your wrong actions reach to the clouds of heaven and then you ask Me for forgiveness, I will forgive you. Son of Adam, if you were to come with sins equivalent in weight to the whole earth and then meet Me having not associated anything with Me, I would come to you with the same amount of forgiveness.'" [Hadith-Tirmidhi]