How to know if you are effected by Black Magic and how to resist?

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

My family is very suspicious about it being targeted by Black Magic, specially my father. Is there any halal way to know if one is effected by black magic and what is the way according to Quran and Sunnah to protect oneself?

The case with my father is that each time he tries to make his relationship with his elder brother better and more smooth, something happens and everything just becomes worse again.

All the Help is appreciated, JazakAllahu Khair.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
is your father muslim?
if he suspects that there is a sort of black magic,he also may suspect about the jealousy/envy of somebody.maybe he's a good life and somebody else is hating him for this fact.
Maybe there is a misunderstanding between your father and his brother and they only need to find "common point" to get out their problem.:wasalam:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Is it Islamically sound to believe in proper black magic? I dont see how it's cohesive.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Is it Islamically sound to believe in proper black magic? I dont see how it's cohesive.

It exists, unfortunately- I have seen evidence of people doing it in real life. They do shirk and invoke the demons, whilst obtaining some sort of personal possession or hair of the person they are trying to harm. - So we believe that it exists, at very least there are some loopy people who go around trying to do these things. But, there are specific prayers and Islamic actions Muslims can take that ward off and remove such harm.

I think for Muslims, we need to have a sensible and realistic balance, and not imagine every ailment or problem we have to be as a result of black magic or evil eye.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I dont believe in black magic...

Dear sister " black magic" exists and we have prove for that from Quran and Sunnah,and Allah mentiones in Quraan in Suraah Falaq, that persone can be afffected by " black magic" and that we need always to ask protection from Allah.

You can reed in this Surah dear sister where Allah mentions the existence of black magic,and we Muslims should belive that it exist because it was said by Allah subhan wa teala in Quraan as gudiance for us, that we should know that it does exist and seek always protection of Allah in this matter and in everything else. SubhanAllahi wa bi hamdihi wallahu Akbaar.

May Allah guide us all.

:wasalam:

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
Qul 'a-'uuzu bi-Rabbil-Falaq, Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of the Daybreak
Min-sharri maa khalaq; From the evil of that which He created;
Wa min-sharri gaasiqin 'izaa waqab, From the evil of the darkness when it is intense,
Wa min-sharrin Naffaasaati fil 'uqad, And from the evil of malignant witchcraft,
Wa min-sharri haasidin 'izaa hasad. And from the evil of the envier when he envieth.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

JazakAllahu Khair for the responses. My father is a Muslim, Alhamdulillah.

The story goes like this, we have this relative of ours who live just one floor above us. So for the past 3 to 4 years, there have been very weird incidents concerning them which made my family suspicious. Never the less, no one wanted to blame anyone with out knowing the truth. In the sub-continent, specially in Bangladesh there is a tradition of having domestic helpers at home. So sometimes it had happened that a domestic helper who had worked for my relatives once came to work for us. About 4 to 5 different person have so far came to work for my family from my relatives' place and all of them narrated to us these things:

My aunty boils egg and writes something on the shells and keeps the egg in a container filled with soft soil from flower pots.

They do some weird stuff with fire.

My aunty's family is also known for going to talisman makers and believing in all those stuffs and using them.

And all things like that. We would probably not believe in all these if it came from only one person. But this came from 4 to 5 different person and at different times. In no way are these people related or know each other. Each case happened individually at separate times.

And there are many other factors which suggest that do not want good for us.

Allah knows Best.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
sister Alf2,I was victim of balck magic since I was born,I discovered it only last year and I still coming out of the bad it passed over me.if there is somebody who make black magic using talismans of making some mixtures and then he suffles inside it,it should has been found and destroyed.are the domestic who help this person muslims?

saifkhan

abd-Allah

JazakAllahu Khair for the responses. My father is a Muslim, Alhamdulillah.

The story goes like this, we have this relative of ours who live just one floor above us. So for the past 3 to 4 years, there have been very weird incidents concerning them which made my family suspicious. Never the less, no one wanted to blame anyone with out knowing the truth. In the sub-continent, specially in Bangladesh there is a tradition of having domestic helpers at home. So sometimes it had happened that a domestic helper who had worked for my relatives once came to work for us. About 4 to 5 different person have so far came to work for my family from my relatives' place and all of them narrated to us these things:

My aunty boils egg and writes something on the shells and keeps the egg in a container filled with soft soil from flower pots.

They do some weird stuff with fire.

My aunty's family is also known for going to talisman makers and believing in all those stuffs and using them.

And all things like that. We would probably not believe in all these if it came from only one person. But this came from 4 to 5 different person and at different times. In no way are these people related or know each other. Each case happened individually at separate times.

And there are many other factors which suggest that do not want good for us.

Allah knows Best.

As-salam 3alaikum warahamtu-llah

oh brother, it sounds really weird!
I've heard of these, like egg stuff and similar.....
but actually not, I think you should contact Sheikh, we can discuss insha Allah

yes, In Bangladesh, these type are not very common but it exists always.
as far I remember, once i found a taweez/talisman in our floor, outside the home, but in the stairs.
also we found a taweez in our home, later with the help of an Imam, we decrypted that, and found a name of familiar person!!

anyways, as long as you are protected with the Mu'awwidhatan and the ayatul kursi, insha Allah no harm can be done.
remember even harm doesn't touch without the will of Allah Azza wa jal

may Allah azza wa jal protect us from the evil and the evil consequences of An-naas

wassalamu 3alaikum

Ahsen

There is no understanding of tawheed in southasian countries,that's why the iman of people is so low that they do these kind of stuff.In pakistan it's somewhat common but people don't tell you.

Magic is a terrible thing.May Allah protect all of us from it.

tariq353

Magic is reality and more and more Muslims are falling into this trap of kufr due to its instant effect... especially among illiterate Muslims and misguided groups.

In India is it gaining popularity as brother Ahsen said people don't understand tauheed and look for instant result ........ I have seen people using this just out of jealously.

wa salam

fatma_said

My mother and my aunty on seperate occasions were victims of black magic. Black magic was also the reason for my parent's issues as well.
I also heard that when people call someone a 'sheikh" even though that person is definitely not one they might be involved in black magic.

I also heard that if a sorcerer dies than his black magic dies with him. Recently there was this man who died and it was known that he was like a sorcerer doing acts of sihir for people. The most strange thing about these people too is that when u look at them u think they are religious and they attend the mosque regularly, but they forget that sihir is an act of kufr. May allah help them.

Our local imaam told my mother that their are many symptoms that indicate that u are under the effects of black magic.If you wish to know more information about sihr, its symptoms and how to protect yourself from sihir first go to your local imaam they'll be the best help inshallah but this site is also helpful http://www.ruqyah.org

Dont forget that all the power belongs to allah and that if allah wishes to protect you NONE can ever harm you even if all the people come together to harm you. i Remember my mother would constantly get dreams warning her about someone or if something bad or good was to happen. She also has the best tawakul in allah may allah forgive her.

So in conclusion :) always pray to allah, make heaps of dua, you can do Ruqya aswell and the main thing is to find the source of the sihir to that effects will go away and they can never effect you and your family again inshallah

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I've almost forgotten to say that I was victim of black magic,because my ancestors made it while they were backbitin.both the grandmothers of my father,used to put curses to each other.my father was attracted but scared by balck magic,but he got involved.as first son,a bad curse fell into his first heir,who's me.fortunatelly my first daughter will never be touched,because she's born muslimah and I'll never make her know what it happened to me.it's important not to make the children know what magi is,because it may starts like a game,but it can be dangerous.Now,2 things happened to delet the curse above:I involved my father in Islam,giving him Quran and "forcing" him to read it(he has finished to read it)and I make him pronounce the shahada.even if he's not muslim,he did it,and from tha moment,the evil which possessed him left his body and stopped to harm me too.then,on 6th april 2011 his mother died,and since that day,there is more lightness at home.so.if the curser die,the curse will die with him,it's true.