99 Beautiful Names of Allah Nasheed

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
:salam2: Brothers and Sisters,

Insha-Allah I find you all well. I wanted to share a beautifully presented video about the 99 names of Allah (SWT) with you. Enjoy!

:wasalam:

[yt]siIsnm15QJc[/yt]

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalamu Alaykum
It's beautiful. JazakAllahu Khair!

I'd like to share something personal I felt when I viewed this,

For a long time, I've been told (whether jokingly or not) that I have no friends. I've always had a hard time getting friends, and when I get them, they say bad things that I know is wrong. I know that I could never turn to them for personal matters.

Then, when I saw Allah's (SWT) Beautiful Name of:

الولي

That name means "The Protecting Friend". That name I will always remember. That name has truly touched me emotionally.

I never felt a personal connection with Allah before. I've always thought of Him as my master and me as His servent. I've loved Him, but never felt a connection like the one I'm feeling (very hard to describe) before now. I've always heard "God is your father" (when I was a Christian) but that never touched me at all. However, something so simple as "The Protecting Friend" touches me in a way unimaginable.

I never ever cried because of God or religion before I found Islam. I always thought that I've cried enough and that there should be no more time for crying. Now, I'm crying like a baby not because of worldly things, but because of Allah.