A 7-year-old boy recently donated all the money in his piggy bank to a Texas mosque

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
A 7-year-old boy recently donated all the money in his piggy bank to a Texas mosque that was vandalized in what police are saying is a hate crime, an official from the house of worship said.

The Islamic Center of Pflugerville was hit by a vandal who left torn pages of the Koran smeared with feces outside the entrance, police said. The vandalism was found early Monday morning by a congregant.

The young donor, Jack Swanson, went to the mosque that afternoon and handed over his money -- $20 that had originally been collected in the form of pennies over time, according to Faisal Naeem, one of the mosque's board members.

"Jack's $20 are worth $20 million to us because it's the thought that counts," Naeem told ABC News today.

"Jack is just a little older than my son, Ibrahim. If we have more kind-hearted kids like them in the world, I have hope for our future."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/year-boy-donates-money-piggy-bank-mosque-vandalized/story?id=35291105

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
I read about this, such a nice story. Later a Muslim bought him an iPad as a gift! The boy was really happy!

Cariad

A boy with a beautiful heart :love_heart: wish there were more like him in the world.

God bless and keep him.