A Baby Need Du'as- Plz pray

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
:salam2:

Hope u all r in the best state of your health and in Ima'an...
My Sister gave birth to a baby boy on 19th march after the 12 years of her marraige.This is her first child but now he is admitted in the hospital and is in ICU since morning.He is suffering from some blood Infection.I request u all brothers and sisters plz pray for him.May Allah(Subhanahu Wa Ta'la) grant him good health soon AmeeN...

NEED YOUR DU'AS BADLY

:wasalam:

Jazak-Allahu Khair (in Advance)
your bro is islam
M.A.Hussain { Abrar }

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Ibaad15.jpg
    Ibaad15.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Ibaad17.jpg
    Ibaad17.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 36

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

My Sister gave birth to a baby boy on 19th march after the 12 years of her marraige.This is her first child but now he is admitted in the hospital and is in ICU since morning.He is suffering from some blood Infection.I request u all brothers and sisters plz pray for him.May Allah(Subhanahu Wa Ta'la) grant him good health soon AmeeN...

NEED YOUR DU'AS BADLY

your bro is islam
M.A.Hussain { Abrar }

i have your nephew in my dua, sister. he is such a beautiful little baby, MASH'ALLAH. i cried when i saw his pic because he reminded me of niece that was born 3 months premature and she had blood problem. today she is 2 years old and has a clean bill of health. i have faith your little nephew will be a healthy baby insha'ALLAH. :salah:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Oh Allah,I will keep in my daus this litlle and so sweet litlle baby.

May Allah give him heath and blessing to his parents.Ameen.:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

May Allah bless you

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
TabarakAllaah the baby is beautiful, subhanAllaah he's tiny :)

Ofcourse, he's in our du'aas.

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allahi wa barakatu

May Allah make him a good and healthy muslim.:tti_sister:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh dear brother

O Allah! You are the giver of good health. None can give cure other than you. Grant this baby with the best of health and strength, and make him a father of 'Ulama and Haafizat. Give patience to the family and grant all of them the Jannah which is named as al-Firdaus. Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Aalameen.

My brotherbe patient and make dua. Ask his mother also to make dua often as mother's dua on her child will never be returned inshaAllah.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

q8penpals

NEED YOUR DU'AS BADLY

your bro is islam
M.A.Hussain { Abrar }

Salam Brother Hussain

I will keep your nephew in my thoughts and prayers.

I just wanted to also thank you for posting this - I have been trying to have a baby with my husband for 5 years; reading that your sister has been successful after 12 years of marriage has raised my spirits that, insha'Allah, I will be blessed with children someday.

May God bless you

SeSaMe

Calm Member ((^_^))
Salamu alaykum

alhamdu lillah , mashaallah beautifull baby

May allah cures,protects,and gives him a long life

ameen

keep ur imaan strong,

ur nephew is in my dua'as

Salamu alaykum

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
So sorry to hear that. Such a cute baby, mashallah. I will keep this little blessing in my duaas inshallah.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:girl3: It's so sad brother, May Allah subhana wata'ala cure him and grant him blessings amiin and insha Allah i will remember him in my duas:)

wasalam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

NEED YOUR DU'AS BADLY

your bro is islam
M.A.Hussain { Abrar }

May Allah Grant him HEALTH and May Allah give patience to His parents and all that suround him. Ameen ya rab

Faxima08

:wasalam: may allah give him a good shifa'aa : :tti_sister: yaa allah help him give him a good health and make him live long allahuma amiiin :salah: i will keep making du'aaa in my salah insha allah :salam2: