A Chinese Muslim

MARS

Asalam alaikum,
My name is weixiang-ma,English name is Mark, I am a muslim live in Northwest China.Let's interact with eachother here about Islamic issues and try to introduce Islam to more:arabi1: :arabi1: people.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to TTI,

I hope you will have the opportunity to profit from your time here, and for sure to interact with more brothers insha'Allah as well.

wasalaam.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

Masha Allaah this is really great. Muslims all over the world. You got a cool name bro. I always wished to have a chinese name when I was a kid. I wonder what's it going to be.

Welcome to the site!

NaXuS

W Salaam bro Mars n welcome to the site.Im a Muslim from Pakistan.

For Islam there is only one country n there is only one nation n there is only one language n its name is Islam.

Hope u have a fruitful time here.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

WeLcOmE to the website!

Inshallah hope you benefit from this site brother.:SMILY346:

:wasalam:

n.o.e99

Bismillah

As-Salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu.

Hope you and your family are well In Imaan and health Bi'itnillah.

Very cool to have you here. Teach us some kung fu, lol. I love Kung fu!

N e ways, welcome again and may Allah(Swt) bless your stay. Share with us and we shall share with you with all that Allah(Swt) loves.

Your brother In Islam.

Wa alaykumu salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

Welcome to TTI, its nice of you to join us.
Insha Allah we can benifit from you as you from us.
Enjoy your stay.

MARS

Thank you

assalam alaikum,
Masha Allah, it's my pleaure that I can have the opportunity to interach with such much muslim brothers and sisters here. I just found this excellent website by chance 2 days ago, I found myself that I can not only study Islamic konwledge here, but also can practice my English .I really appreciated for your replys to me. InshaAllah, I will come here everyday.

hambaAllah

welcome bro :)))

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro

:SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
Do enjoy ur stay here and we have many interesting videos/articles that will get u hooked.Not only cud u learn English but ARABIC.. the language of the Holy Quran right here and if u have sensitive question that u want to share with brothers only,, register at brothers sensitive issues and fireaway ur questions.Hoping u will increases in knowledge, islamic/arabic/english and eeman too :inshallah

:wasalam: :hijabi:

irfi84

salaam walakum

ni haow ma

congrats , inshaalah you will get all answers .

jazalaah khair , salaam walakum