a croatian/jewish convert

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
salaamu aleykum
my name is paul. i am 17 and I from edmonton Alberta
Two years ago I surrendered in Islam ...all prasie due to Allah(swt)
it has been very difficult with a Christian family to practise Islam especially during ramadhaan, but elhamdulilah i have managed......

All prasie be to Allah(swt) who guided me and showed me the straight path.

Before this I was Christian and beleived that jesus(by whom be peace) was god

Elhamdulilah ,Alllaah(swt) has taught me that god is much greater then the human race. I believe now god to only be eternal. he cannot to have a birth like the christians say for chrsitams and i believe god is invinisble and too great to die like the christians say for easter.

Ethnically I am croatian but Allaah(swt) has taught me many things about my ancestry. He taught me when i was 15 that on dads grandmas side i have jewish blood. It turns out my ancestors were Sephardic jews that came from the expulsions of muslim spain, or El aandelus. this explans how i am the only one with black hair amidst three younger blond brothers.
But after learning about my past this i did not revert to judaism the religion of my ansestors but chose islam instead because i still beleive that Jesus is the children of Isreal's promised messiah and i believ still that he will still come again.

Elhamdulillah, allaah(swt) has shown me the most precious gift in the world...islam ....and insha'allah i will die a pure muslim slave unto him.

to the christians on this website i have this to say

God is much greater then human...and i pray Alllaah(swt) will make you see that.

to the jews on this website i have this to say.. Jesus(pbuh) is your moshiyyah(messiah)...know this...and do not look for a messiah other then him

may Alllah(swt) guide you to believe in muhammed(saws). Most of the prophets of Alllaah(swt) are jews but muhammed(saws) was not a jew. he was an arab and he was the greatest prophet of them alll...

to my muslim brothers and sisters on this website: may Alllaah(swt) bless you a thousand blessings and guide us all to jennah..............Alllaahu Ekber

All praise be to Alllaah(swt) the greatest tresure and peace be upon the messanger Muhammed(saws)

muharram23

Staff member
salaamu aleykum
my name is paul. i am 17 and I from edmonton Alberta
Two years ago I surrendered in Islam ...all prasie due to Allah(swt)
it has been very difficult with a Christian family to practise Islam especially during ramadhaan, but elhamdulilah i have managed......

All prasie be to Allah(swt) who guided me and showed me the straight path.

Before this I was Christian and beleived that jesus(by whom be peace) was god

Elhamdulilah ,Alllaah(swt) has taught me that god is much greater then the human race. I believe now god to only be eternal. he cannot to have a birth like the christians say for chrsitams and i believe god is invinisble and too great to die like the christians say for easter.

Ethnically I am croatian but Allaah(swt) has taught me many things about my ancestry. He taught me when i was 15 that on dads grandmas side i have jewish blood. It turns out my ancestors were Sephardic jews that came from the expulsions of muslim spain, or El aandelus. this explans how i am the only one with black hair amidst three younger blond brothers.
But after learning about my past this i did not revert to judaism the religion of my ansestors but chose islam instead because i still beleive that Jesus is the children of Isreal's promised messiah and i believ still that he will still come again.

Elhamdulillah, allaah(swt) has shown me the most precious gift in the world...islam ....and insha'allah i will die a pure muslim slave unto him.

to the christians on this website i have this to say

God is much greater then human...and i pray Alllaah(swt) will make you see that.

to the jews on this website i have this to say.. Jesus(pbuh) is your moshiyyah(messiah)...know this...and do not look for a messiah other then him

may Alllah(swt) guide you to believe in muhammed(saws). Most of the prophets of Alllaah(swt) are jews but muhammed(saws) was not a jew. he was an arab and he was the greatest prophet of them alll...

to my muslim brothers and sisters on this website: may Alllaah(swt) bless you a thousand blessings and guide us all to jennah..............Alllaahu Ekber

All praise be to Alllaah(swt) the greatest tresure and peace be upon the messanger Muhammed(saws)

salamu alaykum

great news brother alhamdulillah young too :). I am happy that Allah s.va has guided u and all of us to worship HIm alone with no partners. Da te Allah s.vs. nagradi moj brate. Ok selam alejkum

Muharram al bosni:SMILY303:

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,

Very happy to hear that bro,

Allah guided you to the right path, take advantage and learn as much as possible about this beautiful deen.

May Allah help you to learn and understand.

If you have any questions or clarifications please dont hesitate to ask.

Your brother in Islam.

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan.

:SMILY206:

:jumpclap:

:tti_sister:

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

I am a convert from Judiasm. My mother and father are Jewish and I was raised among the Hasidim. One thing I noticed was that you mentioned your Jewish ancestry is through your father, one of the weird things in Judaism is that you are not "legally" Jewish unless it is through your mother's side. I still don't really understand this "ruling" but then there were many things about my former religion I didn't understand.

I myself am from Ashkenazi Jews so I am very fair and blue eyed. We have a number of Sephardic Jews here at my school whom I converse with.

Alhumdullilah you were guided to Islam and are now part of a huge family which accept converts. I was from such an exclusive sect to Judiasm that there were no accepted conversion....you were either born Jewish (through mother) or not Jewish at all. Pretty stuck up, huh?

Wasalaam
~Sarah

salahdin

BISMILAH ASALAMA ALEIKUM WA RAHMATULAHI WA BARAKKATU BRO WELCOME TO ISLAM AND THIS GREAT SITE I HOPE WE LEARN FROM ONE ANOTHER AND MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH sw help you and make THIS JOURNEY easy for you and the rest of us inshaALLAH. ASALAMA ALEIKUM WA RAHMATULAHI WA BARAKKATU

Mikaeel

Welcome to TTI Paul. I always enjoy hearing the stories of those who have, alhamdulillah, reverted/converted to Islam. I am 10 days away from celebrating the first anniversary of my own Shahadah and this past year has been the most fulfilling year of my life. And at age 53, that is saying a lot!

I hope, insha' Allah, you will enjoy the time you spend here.

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
....thank you all for your kindness :)

as i said before being muslim has been very difficult amidst a christian familly...

i didnt even really even tell my family.. the only way they found out was one time i was praying salaat my mom walked in on me when i was bowed down in sajdah ...

its been very hard but i manage...elhamdulillah

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
....thank you all for your kindness :)

as i said before being muslim has been very difficult amidst a christian familly...

i didnt even really even tell my family.. the only way they found out was one time i was praying salaat my mom walked in on me when i was bowed down in sajdah ...

its been very hard but i manage...elhamdulillah

I can surely imagine that in a Croatian family, I am from Bosnia myself

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
I can surely imagine that in a Croatian family, I am from Bosnia myself

yup its been hard ... i even think they secretly even want to kill me... lol :SMILY129:

my brothers are especially rascist towards muslims ....but sadly this is only due to ignorance... i pray Alllaah(swt) guides them

GAZIJA

Staff member
Esselamu aleikum brother Paul may Allah guide and keep you strong on your path.
Selam muharemme i adriatic boy:astag:

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
Селам алејкум, рекао сам им да нам уведу секцију на босанском језику, али изгледа да нас нема пуно на овој страници, ја сам нови па не знам јел то тачно, а знаш ли ти имал раје са Балкана колико?

wlc salam, ne znam, ja sam do sada njima govorila da uvedu skandinavijsku sekciju, ali kada ovdje vecina nasih znadu engleski, njemacki ili sta bilo nije bas toliko potrebno, ali nebi smetalo. Ma i ja sam nova ovdje na ovoj stranici. Ne znam koliko raje ima sa balkana.

ahed

mashalah.......................................... ..............

im only 13 years old muslim and once i read this i felt so happy for you .............this is a wonderful news . may allah pless you and insallaH WE WILL ALL MEET UP IN JANNAH.................AMEN :tti_sister:

SISTER AHED

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
Видим машаллах волиш причати, нова а 200 постова, :blackhijab:

Vrlo potreban je naš jezik, zbog poziva ostalih naših naroda sa Balkana u islam.
Engleski je zlo.

ma svi jezici su dobri jer pomazu u komunikaciji medzu muslimana i tako...nebi bilo lose sa balkanskom sekcijom, trebalo bi biti ovdje i insha'Allah HOCE!

Po mojim misljenju je mi engleski pomogao da doznam dosta o islamu, jer vecina najbolji stranica se vode na engleski, njemacki etc. Lokalne stranice nisu jake.

isto bi porucila da kontaktiras mabsoot, on ce sigurno poslusati tvoju zelju, ili otvoris jednu temu gdje izrazis svoju zelju.

u vezi moji 200 postova, imam dosta reci, i ova je stranica super, skupe se muslimani i pogotovo moje drage sestre, i mozemo jedno drugima pomoci u vezi islama.

selamun aleykum