"A Cure for Every Diseases except Death" Sahih al Bukahari

um yasin

Al salam ou alikom brothers and Sisters,

Black Seed is truly an emazing Herb. Many muslims is not aware of its benefits. I recommend you to visit my new website kalonjioil.com for more information, news, reviews, articles, videos, testimonials, recieps and more. Share the value of this emazing herb and Enjoy!

wa salam ou alikom wa rahmatu lah wa barakatuh.

/Hanan - Um Yasin

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR...:)

Indeed I've experienced this practically... ALHAMDULILLAH:)

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
:salam2: wa rahmatul lahi wa barkatuhu

Jazakallhu khairan sister..

i went thru ur site, i hav a small question..
i found this under 'Uses Of Black Seeds';
Loss of Hair - Stroke the scalp thoroughly with lemon and leave for 15 minutes. Wash with shampoo and water and after thoroughly drying apply Black Seed Oil to all the scalp. Repeat for one week and the loss of hair will stop completely.

wel i wanted to know does it also nourish the hair, like giving volume, shine , good texture..?? or just prevents loss of hair with the same texture as before..?
plzz it wud be kind of u 2 reply..:)

Thank You!

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

Narrated Khalid bin Sad:

We went out and Ghalib bin Abjar was accompanying us. He fell ill on the way and when we arrived at Medina he was still sick. Ibn Abi 'Atiq came to visit him and said to us, "Treat him with black cumin. Take five or seven seeds and crush them (mix the powder with oil) and drop the resulting mixture into both nostrils, for 'Aisha has narrated to me that she heard the Prophet :saw:saying, 'This black cumin is healing for all diseases except As-Sam.' Aisha[r.a] said, 'What is As-Sam?' He said, 'Death."
[Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 71 :: Hadith 591 ]

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Al salam ou alikom brothers and Sisters,

Black Seed is truly an emazing Herb. Many muslims is not aware of its benefits. I recommend you to visit my new website kalonjioil.com for more information, news, reviews, articles, videos, testimonials, recieps and more. Share the value of this emazing herb and Enjoy!

wa salam ou alikom wa rahmatu lah wa barakatuh.

/Hanan - Um Yasin

Salaams Brother...

Yaa.. In Sri Lanka there is a company call barakah who does black seed oil and promote the product.......

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah help and guide us~Amin!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Black Seed has a long history as a diversely beneficial herb. For over three thousand years, people have utilized the Black Seed to cure numerous ailments and to maintain and improve general health. The earliest usage of Black Seed is traced back to the Assyrians in ancient Egypt. The Assyrians called Black Seed tin tir and took it orally to cure stomach problems. They also used it externally for the treatment of eyes, nose, mouth, and inflammations of the skin such as rashes, bites, and sores.

In Egyptian society, the people used the oil externally to nourish the skin. It was also used extensively as a digestive aid. The oil was a treasured part of daily Egyptian life.

The Persian physician, Ibn Sina, commonly known in the West of Avicenna, gave ample credit to the healing properties of Black Seed. Ibn Sina produced 'The Book of Healing, which is considered a hallmark in the history of human medicine and the largest volume ever produced by a single person.
:ma:
Ibn Sina praised Black Seed for its preventative and restorative qualities. In his writings he stated that Black Seed stimulates the body's energy and helps recovery from fatigue or dispirtedness. Ibn Sani also recommended the Black Seed as a remedy for fever, headache, toothache, and common colds; as a soothing agent for skin disorders, wounds and external irritations; and as an anti-fungal and vermicide against parasites and worms.

In the East the Black Seed spread into India where it was used medically to treat digestive ailments and gastrointestinal dysfunction. It was also considred a metabolic enhancer. Ayurveda, a common medical practice in India which means the science of life, prevention and longevity utilizes Black Seed for its ability to heal nervous disorders, anorexia, and gynecological problems. It is also used to heighten mood, stimulate metabolism, and provide the harmonizing benefits of an overall body tonic. Ayurvedic medicine is an approach to wellness based on creating and maintaining an overall balance of energies and biological systems within the organism.

~May Allah help and guide us~Amin!

Thank you for sharing,
~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

Take Care!

~Wassalam :)