Video A fetus Prostrates to God جنين يسجد عند سماع القرآن

revert2007

Love Fishing
As salamu 'alaikum

Trust me, some people here might argue with you. Be prepared :)

Allah knows the best
As salamu 'alaikum

Perseveranze

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Indeed, only Allah knows best.

"Soon will We show them our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things?" [41:53]

Abu Talib

Feeling low
wow if this is true its amazing! my mum had a miscarriage a month ago I was there in the ultrasound room, I wanted to no sister does a dead foetus make it to heaven?

Perseveranze

wow if this is true its amazing! my mum had a miscarriage a month ago I was there in the ultrasound room, I wanted to no sister does a dead foetus make it to heaven?

Asalaamu Alaikum,

I'm not really sure, but you have to remember we are all born sinless, so by that logic, yes they have done nothing wrong and would go to Heaven Inshallah.

Mairo

Maryama

Asalaam aleikum,

I am very sorry to hear about your mother's recent miscarriage, but you may find comfort with the following hadith:

In the Musnad of `Abd ibn Humayd from Mu`adh, the Prophet said, upon him peace: "No two Muslims lost three children except Allah will cause the two parents to enter Paradise through the favor of His mercy toward them." They said, "What about two, Messenger of Allah?" He said, "Two also." They said, "And one?" He said, "[Even] the miscarried child will certainly drag its mother [and father, see below] with its umbilical cord to Paradise!"

The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, upon him peace, "The miscarried child will pester its glorious and mighty Lord for His entering its two parents into the Fire until it is told, 'O miscarried child that pesters its Lord! Enter your father and mother into Paradise.' Then it will drag them with its umbilical cord until it makes them enter Paradise." Ibn Majah and Abu Ya`la from `Ali.

And again, "By the One in Whose hand is my soul, truly the miscarried child will certainly drag its mother with its umbilical cord to Paradise, provided one expects recompense [for SABR]." Ibn Majah and Ahmad from Mu`adh.

And he said, upon him peace: "Your little ones are the larvas (da`aamees) of Paradise. They will meet their parents and grab them by their garments or their hands to no end other than that Allah will enter them Paradise." Sahih Muslim.

In Ahmad, al-Tirmidhi, and Ibn Majah, the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, upon him peace: "Whoever sends forth three children that never reached puberty, they will be for him [and her] a strong fortress [in the hereafter]." Abu Dharr said, "I sent forth two." The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, upon him peace, "And two." Ubay ibn Ka`b said, "I sent forth one." The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, upon him peace, "And one; but that is only [subject to SABR] at the first shock." From Ibn Mas`ud.

Wasalaam