a fresh new feeling

pilgrim

Allahu Akbar
:salam2:
Its been two days since i accepted Shahada,and i must say i'm feeling like i'm new born.Today was the first day i fasted and it felt great.I'm currently learning how to pray from one of my muslim sisters.But still there are lot of things that i need to learn.
:wasalam:

Kayote

Masha'Allah thats most wonderful news. Its such a wonderful news when someone comes back to Islam.

May Allah guide you & give you the strength to carry on.

P.S: I think a mod should move this to 'Introduction' as that is where Muslim brothers & sisters introduce eachother & share their good fortune.

assalamo Alaikoum
That's a great news sister. Yes it's a fresh new feeling.
All praise to Allah you revert and you become a muslim :).
Really i am so happy.
Salam to all muslim in Trinidad&Tobago
Lhamdo li Allah
WaSalam

Submitter

Congratulations on finding the truth. Be sure to take it slowly, step-by-step. In the end you'll feel it was the best decision of your life.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!

:wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms:
masha Allah dear sister :SMILY206: to ISLAM. i hope Allah subhana wata'ala bless u with the beauty of ISLAM. hope things get easier for u Sis insha Allah.......:hearts:.........:hearts:

ahmed3711

salamou alekoum sister

from our hearts we are all happy for you because you chose the right way.wish you to feel this feeling forever inshalla :) also if you need to learn more about prayers.there is a good site with animation shows you how to pray from A to Z just to remember the prayers always after your friend teaches you (jazaha allah khair )

the link :
http://www.howdoipray.com/howdoipray/Home/

congratulations once again sister

salamou alekoum