News A Kangaroo on loose in Australia airport .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
Asssalamu'alaikum!
greeting,
Animal seems to understand and mend their ways into our style nowaday,
after an alligator goes shopping at walmart, now Kangaroo on the loose in Australian airport getting to the pharmacy for his injured feet :SMILY198:

Watch video:Kangaroo on the loose in Australian airport pharmacy.

Published on Oct 16, 2013
An injured kangaroo hopped through the Melbourne domestic airport on Wednesday before being cornered and captured in the terminal's pharmacy, local media reported.

Police briefly shut down the pharmacy as Wildlife Australia volunteers subdued and tranquilized the eastern grey kangaroo, according to local media.

Pharmacy employees couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"Oh, we weren't too sure, we had to look twice at it and Johnson didn't believe me," pharmacy employee Lisa Hou said.

"I was behind the counter, then Lisa said 'Oh, there's a kangaroo in the shop,' and I just kept on doing what I was doing, yeah, I thought it was a bit of a joke," Ms Hou's colleague Johnson Law said.

It's believed the kangaroo was injured after being hit by a vehicle earlier in the day, officials said.

"He has got injuries to his feet at the moment. His claws are quite worn, that's from hopping down the tarmac and things like that," wildlife volunteer Ella Rountree said.

Named by one of its rescuers as Cyrus, the kangaroo was taken to a local vet to be assessed and treated, according to local media.

Source: APTN

Read: When an Alligator goes shopping at walmart,florida.Link--->http://turntoislam.com/community/threads/when-alli-goes-shopping.94070/

...i wonder what's next :rolleyes-1:

Thank you for passing by,
reading and viewing,
take care,
~Wassalam :)

Last edited: