A Level Sociolagy

Ukthi.

Assalaamu'Alaykum Warahmatullah

I hope and pray my dear brothers and sisters that your all well, in the best of health and Emaan InshaAllah

its quite embarrassing for me to have made this thread, but :( I have an exam this Wednesday on the above subject :S however I find it hard revising just reading thick books and handouts!

could anybody perhaps help me with a new way to revise?

perhaps if anybody knows of any sites that ask me 'friendly' sociology questions which allow me to learn in the process too?

any help is much apprieciated!

Jazaak Allahu Khair

Wa'Alaykum Asalaam Warahmatullah

Ukthi.

Jazaak Allahu Khair

ok I need help once again, I was wondering if someone could possibly help me out here. I'm basically looking for a study to help support my coursework hypothesis,

Cocket, M. & Tripp, J. (1994). The Exeter family study: Family breakdown and its impact on children (University Report). University of Exeter, Exeter, U.K.

I'm looking for that particular study, and can't seem to find it ..hmm anyone here that can be of some assistance to me? SubhanAllah :( I've been looking for it for ages but can't seem to find it!

AssalaamuAlaykum Warahmatullah

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA
Salaam alekoum Sister, I have an A-Level and a degree in Sociology!

I got a grade A and a 2:1 degree, so I can't be that bad :p

Feel free to ask for any help, I just love sociology (how sad! :)).

I'll try to dig up some links for you in the meantime.

By the way, do you have the Haralambos text? It's priceless for sociology A-Level, although at degree level the lecturers rip its content to shreds!

Wishing you the best of luck :)