a little about myself

sister06

:salam2: sisters and brothers..
i think that this site is mash:Allah: really wiked and that it will help me become more religous and more occupied...away from watching and listening to western tv/music :astag: !!! i really want to change.
dont get me wrong i mashallah wear a scarf and a jilbaab...not a proper closed one..zip one but :astag: i shoudnt say but atleast im wearing it. theres only 5 gilrs in out year who wear a scarf...and only 2 of us, including me, fulfill the right requirements. 1 girl wears a scarf but not proper......she puts her hair in a plait and at the back u can c her hair....i tel her 2 cover it up n that if shes going 2 wear a scarf wear it proper..many girls show their hair at the bk n i reli dont get it!!! y?!!! the other 2 girls end up taking thier scarfs off totally for 1 day...THE PROM!! :astag: when i heard this i was jus thinking what was the point?!!!
i didnt end up going prom bcos i didnt berlieve init!!! its wrong- western tradition!!
i betta go im talking too much
inshallah i havent offended any1

:salam2:
Welcome to turntoislam.
Incha'Allah the website will help you to be far from watching and listning to western tv.
It need just time and good will to forget the habit for listening to music.
Songs are just a repeat of story told:)
May Allah help all mulslims

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:wasalam:

Welcome to the website sister. Inshaallah things will get better :)

Its good that you are changing in positive way mashaAllah. Thats so great. Keep it up and do your best inshaAllah, may Allah help you. Its good that you didnt conform to peer pressure by joining your friends in doing wrong. Allah will reward you for that. It is a hard thing to do especially for young people.

If you are trying to help those sisters then it is good to help them in the important Islamic issues first.

I believe they need to have better understanding of Islam. The main message of the Quran is that of Tawheed, believing in the oneness of Allah, not attributing any partners to him in worship... and to believe in his unique names and attributes.

From there they should realise how important the obligatory prayers are in their lives. And Fasting in Ramadan, why we do so etc.

This is the main starting point for them and these issues of belief are far more important that the Hijab. Thats not to say hijab is not obligatory, but it is strange, if the person wearing it doesnt do more important actions.

Many sisters do cover their hair, but it is merely tradition and they have absolutely no understanding of Islam, or worse they do things which are incorrect such as Shirk, associating partners with Allah.

Here are some good articles, i hope i can add more inshaAllah:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Wasalam

Ahmedkaafi

Asalamu alaykum
Sister we have only a short time in this live we are a humman,and we can make mistakes but we have chance to turn to Allah so pls read Surah 39.Az-Zumur Ayah nr.53 to 59.sister the time is running for a limitid time only take jalaabib and cover your body.
remember the words of Allah which say in surah 57.Al-Hadid. V- 2o. Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement,pomp and mutual boasting among you,and rivalry in respect of wealth and children(it is) as the likeness of vegetation after rain,thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller;afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow;then it becomes straw but in the hereafter(there is) a severe torment( for the disbelievers--evil-doers), and (there is)forgiveness from Allah and (his) Good pleasure(for the the believers--good- doers),and the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment.

Allah kows the best

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to the forum sister,

Masha'Allah, insha'Allah you are going the right way towards practicing the Deen as Allah (swt) wants it from us. Keep up your good work and insha'Allah you will be rewarded for trying to change for better, and to help your sisters is a great thing.

Wassalaam.

Kayote

Salam

masha'Allah you appear to be very keen to practice Islam & Insha'Allah Allah will guide you.

WaAliekum Assalam