a meat question

justice101

:salam2:
brothers and sisters, i hope u r all well. i was wondering if any of u have heard or read a fatwa about meat not slaughtered by muslims nor christians, but by a machine, here even the little butcher shops get dem from these industries, so sometimes i eat it in a restaurant n ma family gets some from the local butcher, we all still eat. n alot of muslim ppl eat da meat in da country, i even cant estimate them,

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

two main things should be kept in mind:

1. name of Allah pronounced before slaughtering every individual animal.

2. the person either a muslim or from people of the book.

but unfortunately, mostly the name of Allah is not being pronounced and the slaughterer are hindus, atheists, christian-just-in-namee, etc etc.

Um Abdur Rahman

Sclava lui Allaah
As'salamu aaleikom
Can we eat meat slaughtered by Christians and Jews?
[yt]AqhBZdai1fQ[/yt]

Question; when we do not know how the meat was slaughtered, because they could use more than one method to slaughter it, can we eat it, or not?"

Sheikh Assim: If you are in a Muslim country or a country of the people of the Book and they slaughter, it is permissible to eat even when in doubt.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

Sheikh Assim: If you are in a Muslim country or a country of the people of the Book and they slaughter, it is permissible to eat even when in doubt.

i am not arguing with the scholars but nowadays most people of the book are just in name.

they dont believe in God, they dont take His name while slaughtering, many times animals are killed before slaughtering, and polytheists, atheists work in their slaughter houses.

we must keep this in mind.

so how can their meat be permissible?