A Meeting with Allah SWT

slave.of.AllahSW

:salam2:
here is a collection of ahadith describing the great moment of Meeting with Allah swt. pls do watch it. May Allah SWT forgives us all and grant us all jannah tul firdos with his mercy and blessing, InshaAllah, AMMMEEENN!

[yt]B13IEV77W0E[/yt]

audie7476

Assalaammu alaykum,

SubhanAllah.... so wonderful!!! Jazakumullah khayr for posting this footage. I'm enjoying it so much :)

Ma salaamah

Muwahi-1

Jazaka allahu Khair,

It is a beautiful video. May Allah grant us paradise and forgive our sins. Amin

Wa Alaikum asalam

Shajaratu

:salam2: ,

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN-

اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِيْ ذَنْبِيْ ، وَ اخْسِئْ شَيْطَانِيْ ، وَ فُكَّ رِهَانِيْ ، وَ ثَقِّلْ مِيْزَانَيْ ، وَ اجْعَلْنِيْ فِي
النَّدِيِّ الْأَعْلى

Allahumagh-fir li dhamdi, wakhsi' shaytani, wa fukka rihani, wa thaqqil mizani, waj'alni fin-nadiyyil a'la

O Allah! Forgive my sins, expel my Shaytan, and redeem my pledge. Make my scales heavy and make me from among the highest class (in the Hereafter)
[narrated by abu al-Azhar al-Anmari (radiAllahu anhu) - abu Dawud; #4395]

Ma Salamu

slave.of.AllahSW

AssalamoAlaikum wr wb,
Alhumdulillah I have edited to where you all can watch it here instead of going to the website.

keep me in ur prayers

Jazakallahu khayrun

shabnum

:salam2:

jazakallah for sharing the video may allah give you his reward and fulfill all of your wishes inshallah and protect us all from the evil shaitan, inshallah ameen

i really enjoyed watching this video made me think alot, brought the tears in to my eyes,

allah reward us all to jannah inshallah ameen.

wasalaam

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim
We all will see ALLAH in Paradaise.... INSHAALLAH

:ma:

Jazakallah

This video really increases our IMAAN.

We all will see ALLAH in Paradaise.... INSHAALLAH

Thanks for sharing