A Muslim Women Becomes Valedictorian

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:bismillah1:

Asalam Alakum,

I just wanted to advise everyone who is attending school.

I want to say never give up and always strive to succeed.

Yes, Life is tough but to succeed u must be tougher.

I was always a student who did not care about my education till i got to the 11th grade. I realized that many people in America expect nothing from us but to drop out.

Subhan Allah, The One and Only God who created the Stars and the Skies, I woke up one day telling myself that i shouldnt give up. I should dream big and aim high. And yesterday i discovered that i am the Valedictorian of my senior class in a NY public school.

Subhan Allah many people could not believe that a Muslim women is ranked # 1 in her class.

I want everyone to know that u should always raise the heads of Muslims, dont drop out of school, u wont get no where.

Walsalam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Thank u

:salam2:

Thank you all so much,

Wallah being a valedictorian is a dream come true.
Wallah i never seen so much light in my parents face till the day i told them that i am Valedictorian. If i knew this was going to make them happy i would of tried to be valedictorian in 8th grade.

Alhamdlillah for everything.

Walsalam,

Take Care,

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
I was in my 7th and 8th grade. Didnt get more chance coz I changed a number of schools, studying in a number of places.
In my next school, I was giving nightmares to the valedictorian in 9th and 10grades in maths. 11th and 12th were in science schools. Thats when I started to learn more about Islam and practise it by heart and mind. I started to understand the Quran and apply it into life. And made myself humble and bowed in humility in front of Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Aww guys did you imagine we are writing in a " MUSLIM WOMEN" thread. The title goes like this " A muslim women becomes valedictorian".

ShaheedU

Extinct
Congrats to u ...
Who are the guys here???:SMILY288:

If there are a group of people, then they are reffered to as 'guys' regardless of gender! Not technically, but in my world so there! :SMILY129:

Aww guys did you imagine we are writing in a " MUSLIM WOMEN" thread. The title goes like this " A muslim women becomes valedictorian".

Oh yeh, this is the start of the rebellion, the dudes are taking over!!! Until sisters log on that is.....:(

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

i used to realise the same thing that usually the girls are more clever than the guys . I think is is because they mature faster and some mature toooo fast.....like ferrari...:angryblue:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller

i used to realise the same thing that usually the girls are more clever than the guys . I think is is because they mature faster and some mature toooo fast.....like ferrari...:angryblue:

Brother I think you are thinking faster than light even....lol
299792458m/s

Asmaa82

Albint_Almuslima CONGRATULATIONS! :SMILY252:

This seemed late. I just joined this forum today. :hijabi:

Don't worry guys..this is not really about girls and boys being smarter than the other.. Albint_Almuslima made us all proud!!

Its great to be a Muslim!! HOOOORAY!!!

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Albint_Almuslima CONGRATULATIONS! :SMILY252:

This seemed late. I just joined this forum today. :hijabi:

Don't worry guys..this is not really about girls and boys being smarter than the other.. Albint_Almuslima made us all proud!!

Its great to be a Muslim!! HOOOORAY!!!

Thank u so Much, Wallah this means so much 2 me.

Also thank u 4 making this ur first post. I feel special!LOL

Can u do me a favor make ur second post ur introduction in the introduction section because im sure everyone wants 2 get 2 know u.

But let me be the first to say WELCOME TO TTI,

Wallah its nice to have u join us.

:tti_sister: May Allah always guide u and everyone else to the right path and never let u go astray.:tti_sister:

AMEEN

Jihan

:bismillah1:

Asalam Alakum,

I just wanted to advise everyone who is attending school.

I want to say never give up and always strive to succeed.

Yes, Life is tough but to succeed u must be tougher.

I was always a student who did not care about my education till i got to the 11th grade. I realized that many people in America expect nothing from us but to drop out.

Subhan Allah, The One and Only God who created the Stars and the Skies, I woke up one day telling myself that i shouldnt give up. I should dream big and aim high. And yesterday i discovered that i am the Valedictorian of my senior class in a NY public school.

Subhan Allah many people could not believe that a Muslim women is ranked # 1 in her class.

I want everyone to know that u should always raise the heads of Muslims, dont drop out of school, u wont get no where.

Walsalam

there is a muslim sister that i attended school with last year and she won a award for being the best student in school (not because i attended school with her though).

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
there is a muslim sister that i attended school with last year and she won a award for being the best student in school (not because i attended school with her though).

Alhamdulilah , another muslim sister...

Brothers need to work harder, we cannot lose out...:SMILY346: :SMILY346: